LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE #19 in Mouthwash

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Diana A.
This is the only listerine that keeps my mouth feeling clean! Scope has nothing on this and is very weak and it always comes in handy for me. i always refill my little bottle. and keeps the plaque away :)
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
I love this Mouthwash.. listerine is my favorite oral care brand, since ever. And this product i feel that clean very well and let me a fresh sensation in my mouth. I prefer than others alternatives
Melissa V.
Davenport, FL
I always get citrus cause i feel it burns the least. Well because mouth was has a little sting or it sint working lol. Mouth feels fresh and clean every time. Love this flavor compared to others.
Dhara P.
Scottsdale, AZ
I got this product to clean my mouth and because i hate the taste of mint. I am only a first tim and one time user. I use it once a day usually at night after eating. I bought this from walmart but after using this i the taste was disgusting. I would not buy it again.
Hatrmy Y.
The best listerine without the burning and best flavor, makes it palatable, even tasty. I am always amazed at the residue that comes out of my mouth when I rinse with Listerine. It is a good product
PJ carroll C.
Myrtle Beach
We have tried this one. The odor is very strong and the taste isn't that great either. Mouth burns after use. Kids didn't like this one either. Said it was to strong
Ella D.
Dorchester, WI
I love this mouthwash!!! It is so unique compared to others. I bought it at Wal-MArt for a decent price. It met my expectations! It was so cool. The pros were that it tasted good and it worked well. I would totally recommend this to everybody. Love It!!
Roxanna B.
One of the best mouthwashes I have used. The crisp citrus flavor instead of the usual mint is a great option. This was my first time using it and I loved it. Did not burn as much as the other options. My mouth feels fresh and clean, leaving me satisfied.
Michael B.
Barksdale AFB, LA
Lets face it, bad breath is disgusting and no one wants to be the person to tell you that it stinks. I use Ultra Clean for a reason. It's one of the few mouthwashes that make my mouth actually feel clean. I use tis day and night as my go to for fresh breath.
JT H.
Ponchatoula, LA
Let me start off by telling you, this is the most realistic citrus flavour ive ever tasted before in my life. Honestly i thought i wast biting into an orange right after i put some into my mouth. It improved my entire day and it cured my depression.

back