LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Judy E.
Cabot , AR
If you are looking for a product that will kill germs and leave a fresh breath, then this is your go to mouthwash! I can even use this although my mouth is usually sensitive to many mouthwashes! Great product!
Jessica A.
I do not like this flavor whatsoever!! It burns so bad and does not taste good at all. I have used this quite a few times because my parents used to buy it. It is definitely effective but does not taste good.
Arianna D.
Lorain, OH
When doing your daily dental routine brushing your teeth doesn't seem to be enough. To get that fresh breath and extra clean feel i feel like Listerine is the go to. The is no way i would purchase another brand of mouthwash. I do recommend that everyone who hasn't give this a try!!!!!!
Rebekah W.
Orem, UT
During my pregnancy, my gums got really swollen and sore to the point where I couldn't sleep at night. My dentist recommend getting some listerine. After a week the swelling and pain went down considerably. I like the citrus flavored listerine because it's not as harsh as the others.
Cynthia A.
Los Angeles, CA
I am currently using this mouthwash with my family. At first I wasn't convinced because I was used to the mint one but now I can say that it is very effective and it does it's job of leaving your breath feeling fresh. I am very satisfied that my family decided to try this one out.
Kayla B.
Middletown, PA
I like It I don't love it but it work it works it makes my mouth feel like we're out freshly clean meant so I think everybody's you this is one of the best Listerine besides that green one but I like him
Jennifer S.
Stuart, FL
When I saw this flavor in the store I thought I'd try it because I have been a Listerine devotee for years. I'm sure that the product is just as effective as the mint versions, but I'll leave this bottle for the hubby and grandkids. I like the burst of mint the best in a mouthwash
whitney S.
Lebanon Jct, KY
I like how I can feel it cleaning my mouth but it doesn't have the nasty taste. Also the smell is pretty nice. I usually use the deep clean Listerine but, I didn't always want a mint smell in my mouth.
Cheyanne C.
Gilbert, AZ
I had high hopes for this but unfortunately, it fell short. I was expecting this to be much more refreshing than it was. The flavor was closer to a chemical cleaner. I would not really recommend this.
Alexa M.
Carteret , Nj
Listerine is one of my favorite mouthwash brands. I know they can always clean my mouth and keep it smelling fresh and clean. It's a pretty big bottle so you shouldn't be seeing it in the trash soon.

Rite Aid