LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE #21 in Mouthwash

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Cassie G.
Keeps the breathe fresh and works well. Last a good while so I don't have to buy them like every two weeks or something, but more like months. I use it usually at night but sometimes during the day and it deoes the job it is design for.
Jennifer J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Listerine! I love all things Citrus but I like so many different flavors of Listerine. There is no better feeling than a nice fresh clean mouth. It works so good not only as a mouthwash, but I also you use it to make foot soak!
Taylor F.
I haven't been a fan of the listerine products I have ever tried. I feel like I have always walked away with my mouth on fire and smelling like an old man. I tried the fresh citrus thinking it would taste better and it was awful!
Stefanie M.
Connell, WA
Doesn't seem to burn my mouth as badly as the green one. My teeth are still a little bit sensitive to it and don't drink orange juice or pretty much anything else afterward because everything you taste for a while will taste terrible. Beats the mint one in my opinion.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
I really like this mouth wash. It was recommended it by my dentist and has seem to help keep my breath fresh and keep the cavities away. A big plus is the taste for it. I really like the citrus fast and doesn't seem as harsh.
Vanesa V.
Austin , Texas
I didn't like this at all. This is not what I want my mouth to smell or taste like after being cleaned. I will not be repurchasing this again. This was a very weird product for me to try. And I will not be trying this again
Megan W.
Lambertville, MI
Favorite kind of mouth wash. Effective (as always) but also has a nice citrus flavor that I like a lot! I have bought this many time before, and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good mouthwash to purchase!
Stephanie M.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love the fresh citrus it's my favorite how it keeps your mouth so clean, sometimes once I like spit and then it's whatever I really don't like that it kind of like Burns / tingles and my mouth but it's still really good
Emily D.
Lynchburg, VA
I bought this item from Walmart for a good price however I would probably not buy again. The taste was much to strong for my liking, however I am quite picky and have quite a sensitive mouth so that could just be me.
Tammy C.
Russell, KS
Listerine is a daily part of my oral ritual, I always end with this mouth wash. I am a smoker and it makes my breath fresh and clean. At one point I started to worry, I had some receding gums problems with daily use of Listerine, this problem has vanished, I would definitely recommend this to others.

back