LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Stephanie P.
Cumming, GA
I love listerine, and my family has probably tried every flavor - this one is by far the worst. We ended up throwing it away because it was so gross we felt that we needed to brush our teeth again just to get the taste out -- but unfortunately it lingers...
Melanie S.
This product keeps my breathe feeling fresh after every used and clean.It's perfect to used when kissing with a loved one.This product I have been using in my family for a long time. it's the perfect mouthwash that my family liked to used for our teeth.
Emily W.
This is not for someone that sensitive to strong tastes. This mouthwash is great for giving you a really good clean feeling. If you tent to brush a little hard then this will burn your mouth. I have tried other mouthwashes but always come back to this one because it does the best in killing the germs that give you bad breath that your brushing don't get.
Eddy O.
I love the citrus flavor of this mouthwash. I use it after I brush my teeth. I buy it at any local drug store. Very effective at keeping my mouth fresh all day long. I always try to use the same mouthwash when I need to buy some. Very satisfied with this.
Denieccee P.
Huntsville, AL
Grew up on Listerine. I never had a problem with it other than that burning feeling...LOL not knowing alcohol is in Listerine. I haven't used Listerine in YEARS so I don't remember anything other than the spicy kick it had! Sorry I wasn't more helpful!
Jennie O.
Perkins , OK
I wasn't a true listerine fan until I found this citrus flavor. Now this is a flavor I can get behind and will be purchasing again. Listerine is KNOWN for killing all the yucky smell and ridding your mouth of bacteria. This is the one that you need to try!
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
HORRIBLE MOUTH WASH! I will not repurchase and will not use ever again! I hate the taste and it makes my mouth VERY dry! I thought ID give it a shot for a month and couldn't go more than 2 days! This product DID NOT meet my expectations whatsoever!
Sheryl S.
West Linn, OR
While the taste isn't minty fresh, it does the job. It also really works to cure itchy bug bites. It works better than the mint for bug bites too. A little pricey but I don't mind since it works. My dentist hasn't complained so I guess it's working.
EmaLee Elizabeth U.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Listern ulta clean keeps my breathe fresh all day it also controls tartar buildup well I recommend this product to every one. It also controls bad breath and it doesn't sting or irritate your mouth overall it's a good product and reasonably priced.
Maria E.
Willamina, OR
Your moth feels dry after but keeps your mouth fresh all day even after you've eaten. I haven't had cavities since I started using this product. Also, if your kids end up having a live problem. French their hair in listening and it kills the lice!

Rite Aid