LISTERINE Ultra Clean Mouthwash, Fresh Citrus, 1 lt uploaded by Angie H.

BY LISTERINE

New Advanced Formula Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up to 3X Longer* Antiseptic Mouth Rinse Kills plaque gingivitis germs With EverFresh technology 6 Controls tartar build-up 8 Keeps breath fresh for hours see more...

Liz R.
Ogden, UT
I enjoy Listerine products because they leave my mouth feeling clean and fresh.

I don't enjoy Listerine products because they leave my mouth feeling like it was attacked by wasps.

The price is average and comparable to other name brand rinses. Their selection is decent.
María R.
Im in between this product because I love that it is not as strong as the mint one, but I also feel that t is less effective than the mint one. It is very effective and gets the job done and for those who are sensitive to the mint taste this product is a total plus
Megan C.
Riverdale, GA
Well... It works as a mouth wash, that's for sure. But it also tastes disgusting. I'm not saying mouth wash needs to taste like you can drink it, cause no. But it would be nice if it also didn't taste bad either. the moment i get it in my mouth i want to spit it out.
Meg S.
I don't know how effective this is for long-term health but I like the feeling this gives me. I bought this at the grocery store in this flavor for the first time but I have used Listerine my entire life. I would definitely buy this again but in a smaller container.
Angela P.
We've been using Listerine for many years. I remember my parents buying it when I was a kid. And it's not only good as a mouth rinse, but it's good for other uses as well. We rinse our tooth brushes out with it to kill germs and on occasion, I add a bit to my foot soak.
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL
This is my least favorite flavor. It may get the job done but it does not taste good at all. I prefer the mint line Listerine has. It tastes nothing like citrus and is equivalent to drink in orange juice after brushing your teeth. Some things are better left unpaired.
Tabatha r.
Tallahassee, FL
Este enjuague vucal es la que e utilizado desde que tengo memoria y no la cambio por nada. la sensacion que deja me encanta. y el precio que tiene no esta mal.lo utilizo veces al dia que es cuando hago mis comidas.simpre lo repondre por que es algo de mi rutina,
Kaitlynn W.
Wright City, MO
My mom purchased this mouthwash and I tried it a few times. I was not a fan of the fresh citrus flavor instead of the normal minty freshness. I would not recommend this. It left me with a weird taste in my mouth. I felt like I had to brush my teeth after using.
Yasmeen K.
Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
I've been using Listerine ultra clean mouthwash for a long time and love it because it keeps my breath fresh and my mouth clean of yucky bacteria. The only con is that it has alcohol so it gives a burning sensation that most people probably will not like. Listerine now has a zero line which I think gets rid of that sensation so think I will give that one a try.
Lesley W.
Batavia (town)
Listerine Ultra Clean Mouthwash in Fresh Citrus flavor is my go to mouthwash. It is widely available and sells for a fair price. A little goes a long way which makes it an even better value! I use it twice a day after brushing to keep my mouth fresh and clean. I enjoy the citrus flavor and find that it's a bit milder than the others but just as effective. 5 stars!

Amazon