BY LISTERINE

Listerine Ultra Clean Antiseptic Mouthwash Fresh Citrus 1.5 L(pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Jet.com
King L.
Huntsville
Excellent product it leaves u feeling fresh and clean will recommend it to all my friends
Rebekah H.
Abbeville
Doesn't taste the best and burns the mouth. It does leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean. The packaging is slime which is nice when your trying to fit it in a cabinet.
Jessika K.
Thorold, ON
Helps get my mouth just that extra little bit cleaner and freshens my breath even more. Isn't extremely harsh on the taste buds for me.
madhavi T.
Dubai, Uae
Love it very fresh a little strong but that's why it's so good, will buy it again and recommend it I've not used a lot of others because I am happy with it
Chloe H.
Screamer
It burned really bad and it was not appealing to put in your mouth but it dose kill germs but I wouldn'tbuybit again
Paqui P.
No es tan fuerte como el listerine de menta, aunque a veces resulta un poco aspero despues de la limpieza bucal
Ateacka S.
Doral, FL
I grew up using Listerine. It has been proven to be one of the best household brands. This one in particular is my favorite. I love the feeling my mouth has after using this mouthwash.
Jaime J.
Mattapoisett, MA
Believe it or not this works Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash, 500 mL wonders on athletes foot! I put a splash of this in my pedicure soak and my feet are like a new born babies! Didn’t know it could do all that! Definitely would repurchase!