BY LISTERINE

Listerine Ultra Clean Antiseptic Mouthwash Fresh Citrus 1.5 L(pack of 2) see more...

Alissar N.
Beirut, Beirut
Ok this tasted not nice at all. I mean it does get rid of the morning breath and all but still was disappointing and the taste was awful. Wouldn’t buy again personally but maybe you don’t mind the bitter aftertaste it comes with.
Abby M.
Columbia
I use this primarily when I have strep or infection going on. It’s great to gargle to help kill the bacteria that’s making you feel yucky. The taste is really intense and burns pretty hard, but it’s worth it to tough it out. It really helps!
Johnna B.
Best mouth wash ever strong but cleans good to kill the germs.it what I grew up on nobody's wants bad breath.
Jade A.
Falher
I started using this type when I first got my oral piercings and have never switched. I like the intense clean, tingly feeling of gives.
Renee D.
Scottsdale
This is the grossest flavor this company has . I used it once and never made that mistake again . The burning is one thing , but that flavor was awful . Citrus should never be mixed with dental care.
Joshua P.
Bainbridge
Love using listerine it keeps my mouth healthy and feeling clean and fresh. It also has a great taste I always keep a bottle on my sink
Araceli A.
bradley
This is the only brand I’m use great product I’m very happy with this because they they’re great product
Marielena G.
Miami
I think that this product is very refreshing and relaxing, it also hydrates you and keeps your face very beautiful, I love masks I am a lover of
Angela T.
Atlanta
Leaves your breath smelling fresh and mouth feeling clean. I love this mouthwash and prefer it over any other
Benita C.
Houston
I really like the taste of this mouth wash. I love the fruit flavor. It is also a very strong mouthwash but is original and the best in its kind.