BY LISTERINE

Listerine Ultra Clean Antiseptic Mouthwash Fresh Citrus 1.5 L(pack of 2) see more...

Renee D.
Scottsdale
This is the grossest flavor this company has . I used it once and never made that mistake again . The burning is one thing , but that flavor was awful . Citrus should never be mixed with dental care.
Alissar N.
Beirut, Beirut
Ok this tasted not nice at all. I mean it does get rid of the morning breath and all but still was disappointing and the taste was awful. Wouldn’t buy again personally but maybe you don’t mind the bitter aftertaste it comes with.
Rebekah H.
Abbeville
Doesn't taste the best and burns the mouth. It does leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean. The packaging is slime which is nice when your trying to fit it in a cabinet.
Chloe H.
Screamer
It burned really bad and it was not appealing to put in your mouth but it dose kill germs but I wouldn'tbuybit again
Jessika K.
Thorold, ON
Helps get my mouth just that extra little bit cleaner and freshens my breath even more. Isn't extremely harsh on the taste buds for me.
Paqui P.
No es tan fuerte como el listerine de menta, aunque a veces resulta un poco aspero despues de la limpieza bucal
Ateacka S.
Doral, FL
I grew up using Listerine. It has been proven to be one of the best household brands. This one in particular is my favorite. I love the feeling my mouth has after using this mouthwash.
Abby M.
Columbia
I use this primarily when I have strep or infection going on. It’s great to gargle to help kill the bacteria that’s making you feel yucky. The taste is really intense and burns pretty hard, but it’s worth it to tough it out. It really helps!
Johnna B.
Best mouth wash ever strong but cleans good to kill the germs.it what I grew up on nobody's wants bad breath.
Jade A.
Falher
I started using this type when I first got my oral piercings and have never switched. I like the intense clean, tingly feeling of gives.