BY LISTERINE #2 in Mouthwash

New! Advanced Formula With Everfresh&Trade; Technology Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up To 3X Longer Controls Tartar Build-Up Kills Plaque &Amp; Gingivitis Germs Keeps Breath Fresh For Hours Has Over 100 Years Of Safe Use And 50 Years Of Research, Making It The Most Widely Used And Extensively Researched Mouthwash In The U.S.&Nbsp; Is The Only Nationally Branded Antimicrobial Mouthwash To Receive The Ada Seal Of Acceptance For Fighting Plaque And Gingivitis. 888-222-0182 see more...

• I love try this. This is really good. I would recommend it.1 Answers
  • Is there a way to make it so it won't hurt my mouth so mu...6 Answers
  • I haven't tried this kind does it really work?3 Answers
LISTERINE Ultra Clean Antiseptic Mouthwash Arctic Mint
  • "I always stick with the mouth wash that uses alcohol and Listerine does that best with providing a good amount in their products while still making it healthy." in 2 reviews
  • "Some complain of the burning sensation in their mouth when using this mouthwash, but i actually like that sensation." in 2 reviews
  • "It keeps my breath fresh and my teeth whitened." in 1 review
Jarron F.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: Cool more...
I recently tried Listerine as a part of a sampling on #crowdtap . As a part of this sampling I received two free bottles #gotitfree of the cool mint variety. This product was very easy to use. You simply poor a small amount into the cap, put it in your mouth, and swish it around for 30 seconds. After 30 seconds you can spit it out in the sink and move on with your day with a healthier and cleaner mouth. I found that my mouth and breath felt very clean after using this product. I liked that it really seemed to do a good job at cleaning my whole mouth. The one downside to this product is that I could definitely notice the alcohol and as someone who had previously used alcohol free mouth washes it was very noticeable. Overall though I definitely enjoyed using this product and plan to continue using it. I have bought Listerine products before and after the #crowdtap sampling and I plan to continue to buy them in the future.
Linda C.
Lewiston
My boyfriend is a firm Listerine user. It's all he'll use. He swears by it. I have historically not liked it as was so strong. I hadn't tried it in years. I tried the Arctic Mint and found it much better than I expected. I now use it occasionally since we have it anyway when I'm feeling like I need something strong to really kill any bad breath. I'd say if you want to feel like your mouth has definitely been cleaned well (super clean), and you don't mind it being as strong as it is then go for it! My boyfriend uses it twice a day and barely brushes his teeth and never has any cavities. His dentist told him to continue doing what he's doing. Listerine really does kill the germs!
Callie G.
Review for: Cool more...
I have used this mouthwash for so many years and probably will for many more years! I have tried using other mouthwashes that are for whitening or just have a cheaper price tag, but I always come back to this one! The taste is good, whereas some others have a horrible taste to them and leave a nasty after taste. It really feels like it cleans all areas of my mouth and leaves me with fresh breath for hours! My teeth look whiter and healthier because of this mouthwash and my dentist is always happier with how my teeth and gums look. I usually use it just once a day but sometimes more often if I feel like my breath needs to be freshened up. I definitely recommend this product!
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
I I love this product it keeps my mouth clean the bacteria it makes fun mouth smell good and my teeth look good and smell good and I just really really like it it's also very good if you have a tooth that is infected all you have to do is just gargle with Listerine and it will help kill the infection in your tooth until you can get to a dentist. I've always use Listerine I will always continue to use Listerine and the blue is my favorite flavor so yeah that's the bomb you should try it you won't be sorry.
Lynn J.
Bay Minette, AL
Review for: Arctic more...
I really enjoy the fresh taste I have in my mouth after I use Listerine Arctic. I am always looking for something that will help kill germs in my mouth and will taste good. I always went with just a mint flavor and didn’t try new things and then I saw Arctic on sale! I tried it and I haven’t looked back. I love the cool fresh taste of it. I highly recommend this product as a regular part of your oral health!Listerine Advanced Antiseptic Mouthwash with Tartar Protection Arctic Mint
Mikyra L.
atlanta
The original of all originals this is so strong but I kind a like it because I know it works and I love that if you buy the big bottle it comes with a pocket-size Listerine strip it last so long and gets rid of bad morning breath are usually buy The water floss and replace it with Listerine so he can get deep into my gums and in my mouth
Lashon M.
31709
This listerine mouth wash is excellent and has a very strong satisfying taste and smell that removes 3/4 of the plaque on your teeth and it leaves your breath very minty and fresh like it’s toothpaste.....I am very satisfied with this product and will continue buying it for my teeth’s health
Norris “.
West Palm Beach
Review for: Cool more...
I give Listerine a five star because they have been around for a long time and I believe they continue to improve on their brand. Most brands use the same ingredients and label their products differently but j have no experienced this with Listerine. Although this specific product has a bit of sting to it, I know it’s doing its job of clearing germs and keeping my breath fresh.
Aneesha S.
Gresham, OR
I give this product at 5:05 because it helps get rid of the bad breath and all the germs not only that but it's perfect for when you're on the go and want that minty fresh taste in your mouth. I have a problem with alcohol in this product is so strong and kind of burns my tongue in my mouth afterwards but other than that I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves having clean teeth and a fresh breath.
Gemma R.
Honolulu, HI
Does this whiten your teeth as well?
Emily J.
East Lansing, MI
Is there a way to make it so it won't hurt my mouth so much? I don't want to use the one without alcohol in it because that's what cleans the best. Just wondering if there was something I could do.
Alex C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this make anyone else feel like it dries their mouth ?
Esmeralda H.
I haven't tried this kind does it really work?
Alex C.
Los Angeles, CA
Am i the only one that feels like this dries up your mouth ?