LISTERINE Ultra Clean Antiseptic Mouthwash Arctic Mint

by LISTERINE

#1 in Mouthwash

New! Advanced Formula With Everfresh&Trade; Technology Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling Up To 3X Longer Controls Tartar Build-Up Kills Plaque &Amp; Gingivitis Germs Keeps Breath Fresh For Hours Has Over 100 Years Of Safe Use And 50 Years Of Research, Making It The Most Widely Used And Extensively Researched Mouthwash In The U.S.&Nbsp; Is The Only Nationally Branded Antimicrobial Mouthwash To Receive The Ada Seal Of Acceptance For Fighting Plaque And Gingivitis. 888-222-0182

How can I get 2 bottles
Does this work better than scope?
Dose mouthwash need to have alcohol in it?
Start your review of LISTERINE Ultra Clean Antiseptic Mouthwash Arctic Mint!
Product Highlights
“I always stick with the mouth wash that uses alcohol and Listerine does that best with providing a good amount in their products while still making it healthy.” in reviews
“Some complain of the burning sensation in their mouth when using this mouthwash, but i actually like that sensation.” in reviews
“It keeps my breath fresh and my teeth whitened.” in reviews
Johnstown, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only brand I will buy, or an off brand that is comparable. It is strong and kills any germs. My grandpa was told to use on denture before placing them in mouth. It disenfects them as well. I noticed at my dentists office they have huge jugs with pumps and that was a great endorsement for me. As for kids it has alcohol so don't buy for them. Plus it is so strong tasting. This may sound extreme but like other things keep out of reach from little ones or teens. They dare one another to drink it. It is strong and that will get them drunk and sick too. I recommend this brand.
Chino, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My dental hygienist recommended this mouthwash (Listerine Total Care). It is certainly powerful - strong alcoholic content and disinfectant burn, but it feels good. It leaves my tongue and gums tingling and gives a sense of whole mouth cleanliness. I appreciate that it might be too strong for those with more sensitive mouths but if you can hack it, it is good. Having said that there have been three surveys that associate it with mouth cancer but another seven that don't. Untreated gum and tooth disease is also associated with cancer. The US dental association has approved Listerine for regular usage. The recommendation on the bottle is for twice daily usage but I stick to one rinse before I go to bed.
Port Richey , FL
Love (most) Listerine products and this one is added to the list. Though the original is my favorite, I currently use the orange Ultraclean (fights tartar; tastes like Hi-C) at night and this in the morning (has fluoride; recommended by my hygienist). It tastes fantastic- minty fresh without being artificially sweet- and it works wonderfully. It burns like Listerine, meeting my expectation of it burning like Listerine. The name of my band's next smash hit will be "Burns Like Listerine." You're going to love it
The best stuf on the mark it I use it everyday it makes my feel alive so let pass it on so everyone now's that it really works yay. If been using so what r u waiting for lots go. And keep on smelling love love love it I love the. This is what now lots go to the store and buy one today your mouth w everyone shade have in there Cabot your mouth well love it so what are you waiting for. I even brush my teeth with it well k love it and i thong u well to enjoy .......
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love rinsing my mouth with listerine once I’m finished brushing my teeth!! I hold it on for about 30 seconds or until it starts to burn and my mouth feels fresh for hours to come! As a professional makeup artist; forget being self conscious about your breath... if it stinks it’s just plain unprofessional! So I make sure to rinse with listerine always and actually keep a small bottle in my glove compartment to use after we break for lunch // before I come back onto set for touch ups. A must have for me!!
Chester , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is by far the strongest mouthwash I have tried thus far. I mean talk about minty fresh. I mean you can literally feel it working as your swishing it around. It does a fantastic job at cleaning the gums and eliminating bad breath. It promotes healthy gums and it is great at numbing problematic areas of the mouth. I have had problems with my gums in the past and whenever my gums are irritating me I just use some listerine and it clears the problem right up.
Sparks, NV
Five stars from me I love this brand and their product line such a variety of flavors and the zero alcohol ones are great if you have a more sensitive mouth and gums I don't mind the burn though. Very inexpensive in my opinion I know it's a leading brand but it's worth it to me and my family. I always keep this stocked up in the house. Will keep purchasing and recommend this to everyone. LISTERINE Ultra Clean Antiseptic Mouthwash Arctic Mint
Erie, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This mouthwash is pretty intense at first, but it is a great finishing touch for a fresh and clean feeling mouth. I’ve used it for a few years and still to this day, the first 5-10 seconds of swishing it in my mouth borders on painful. It’s just a very strong, alcohol based mouthwash. I know there are gentler, alcohol free varieties, but I personally feel this is the best at killing all that bad breath bacteria that brushing and flossing might miss.
Minneola, FL
I use listerine my whole life. I did tried other brands and flavors but I always go back to this one. I poured a cap of listerine inside my water flosser after I floss just because I like to feel my mouth clean before I go to bed. When I don’t use my flosser I do use listerine after I floss to rinse out food particle off my mouth, then I brush my teeth so the toothpaste stays in my teeth and gums and help avoid any cavities.
Alanson, MI
Hands down favorite mouthwash as a consumer and Registered Dental Hygienist. There is always a bottle of this on my bathroom counter and I’m constantly recommending it to my patients. My favorite OTC product to combat or prevent bacteria that cause bone loss and gum disease. I always recommend my patients use this rinse in the morning and a fluoridated rinse in the evenings to help with bacteria that cause cavities.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Branson, MO
il y a 10 mois
Meghan G. • il y a 8 mois
It does burn a little bit but it makes my mouth feel really clean. Yes I believe it helps
il y a 10 mois
LISTERINE Ultra Clean Antiseptic Mouthwash Arctic Mint ... it kimd of burns my mouth... does this happen to anyone else.. any recommendations for something that cam keep my mouth fresh amd clean without such a burning
Melanie B. • il y a 8 mois
Yes I feel the burning too. I would also try what others have recommended ... dilute it with water and see if that helps!