Listerine Ultra Clean Antiseptic Arctic Mint uploaded by Priscilla O.Listerine Ultra Clean Antiseptic Arctic Mint uploaded by Taty D.Listerine Ultra Clean Antiseptic Arctic Mint uploaded by Ashley L.

Listerine Ultra Clean Antiseptic Arctic Mint

Listerine® Ultraclean™ Arctic Mint® Antiseptic.
TSA compliant.
Air travel approved size.
With Everfresh™ technology.
Controls tartar build-up.
Kills plaque & gingivitis germs, keeps breath fresh for hours.
95 ml (3.2 fl oz). see more...

Listerine Ultra Clean Antiseptic Arctic Mint
This product effectively cleanses my mouth and leaves my breath fresh. Also, the smaller size of the bottle allows you to take your listerine with you places such as traveling.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best mouth wash to not only freshen your breath but also kills germs. Offers great results when used regularly, fights all gum disease. great smell and taste.
Elaine H.
Lindenhurst, NY
Listerine has always been one of the most trusted brand in oral care. Listerine Ultra Clean Antiseptic Arctic Mint definitely keeps my mouth clean and fresh!
Savannah C.
Grayson, KY
This product is pretty good, but it is very harsh. It can burn the mouth quite a bit, and there are some other products that may be a little better.
Brianna L.
Loxahatchee, FL
My favorite mouthwash, this stuff is awesome. It keeps your mouth feeling fresh and clean for a long while after you've used it.
Dominique T.
The best mouthwash of all time keeps me feeling refreshed always keep a travel size in my purse
Rebekah M.
Listerine is the only mouthwash where I feel like my mouth is definitely clean and fresh
Ashley L.
Spencer, NY
Clean fresh breath in a flash. keep this at your desk to freshen up after lunch.
blanca R.
Listern ulta clean keeps my breathe fresh all day it also controls tartar buildup well I recommend this product to every one. It also controls bad breath and it doesn't sting or irritate your mouth overall it's a good product and reasonably priced.
Marie M.
Halifax, NS
I love the burning sensation when using listerine mouthwashes. This is my favorite flavor of them all. It makes my mouth feel very fresh and clean. It is a very reasonable price and can be found at any drugstore or pharmasave. Would recommend!