Listerine Ultra Clean Antiseptic Arctic Mint uploaded by Priscilla O.Listerine Ultra Clean Antiseptic Arctic Mint uploaded by Taty D.Listerine Ultra Clean Antiseptic Arctic Mint uploaded by Ashley L.

BY LISTERINE

Listerine® Ultraclean™ Arctic Mint® Antiseptic.
New.
TSA compliant.
Air travel approved size.
With Everfresh™ technology.
Controls tartar build-up.
Kills plaque & gingivitis germs, keeps breath fresh for hours.
95 ml (3.2 fl oz). see more...

Priscilla O.
Tucson, AZ
I buy this literally every time I go on vacation and gives me a couple uses a day! It is a great comparison to listerine cool mint and it's pretty cheap! It makes your breath feel very fresh so I recommend to anyone!
Kaitlyn B.
Festus, MO
I felt like it made my mouth clean, but I didn't like the after taste. It just made me want to brush my teeth again to make the taste better. It was affordable and easy to use, but I hope they figure out how to make the after taste better. I won't be buying again.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works well just not my favorite flavor. Perfect for traveling or carrying around in your purse. Listerine has a lot of great products. I’ll continue to find my perfect flavor.
Yona W.
Camillus, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've always thought that Listerine makes a very strong product overall, which is a good thing. My first impression of the new Arctic Mint Ultraclean Listerine was that 'powerful' is an understatement. I had to get used to the intensity of this product because the rush of Arctic Mint produces an almost burning sensation. Yes, it is that strong, but worth it, because it's not painful…and the mouthwash truly lasts a long time. If you want 'cool' confidence, this is a winning product. There really is no doubt that this product is a bacteria-killer and bad breath fighter.
Bernadette T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love using Listerine since I was younger lol, not to say I'm ancient. It literally leaves your mouth feeling clean and free of bad breath. I find that other brands try to be like them but don't come close. It helps with Tartar, Plaque, Gingivitis to say a few, but this is a great mouthwash.

I would recommend this product
Taty D.
Staten Island, NY
Listerine is the best product. Not only it maintains clean and healthy mouth, but it may help eliminate viruses and bacteria that cause the common cold. Gargle with Listerine 3 times a day, when you feel an incoming soar throat. Magic liquid!!!
Krystal R.
Greenfield, WI
When traveling I feel like unless you order on amazon or go to Ulta you have limited choices for travel size mouth wash. I rarely see our normal mouth wash Act so we're box in a corner to buy this stuff. It works fine but I don't care for the flavor or the burn.
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
This mouthwash is my MVP product! I have a 10 month old, so I am always on-the-go. I like to maintain a clean, fresh-feeling mouth, and this helps me do just that! It's small enough to take everywhere and helps when I need it most! I never leave the house without it! #MVP #FreshStartForSummer #contest
Simone B.
Bremerton, WA
I love that I can toss this little bottle in my bag when I go places or what ever. same great Listerine that leaves my mouth feeling fresh in a little convienient bottle!
Kat A.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I haven't always used mouthwash, but after using this I feel like it's a staple now and I can't go one day without it.
Effectively cleans my mouth and leaves me feeling clean and refreshed.
So much love for it!