BY LISTERINE #41 in Mouthwash

NEW Less Intense Zero Alcohol 6 Benefits in 1 Helps Prevent Cavities Restores Enamel Strengthens Teeth Kills Bad Breath Germs Cleans the Whole Mouth Alcohol Free Anticavity Mouthwash Sodium Fluoride & Acidulated Phosphate Topical Solution This formula is not sold to any retailer as a store brand. Meets USP Assay Test 2. ; see more...

• I've heard that this causes people's cheeks to get dried out and ...1 Answers
  • Hi! It's zero because does not have alcohol?2 Answers
  • Any other new listerine targeted towards teenagers ? 2 Answers
LISTERINE Total Care Zero Mouthwash
  • "I notice my teeth feel a lot cleaner after using this mouth wash and my breath is fresh " in 1 review
Brianna S.
Malvern
This mouthwash definitely gets its job done. It is not the product for me however. Its more on the expensive side and its just too abrasive for me. It makes my mouth hurt and I can't eat or drink anything for hours after, even if I mix it with water. Not the product for me.
Nicole A.
LISTERINE Total Care Zero Mouthwash is the perfect size to throw in your purse when you're in a rush in the morning! My mouth feels so refreshed after I use it. I love all the benefits: helps prevents cavities, restores enamel, strengthens teeth. I just wish it did more in the breath factor. It kills morning breath but it leaves a different smell and it's not a clean smell.
Laura S.
Dayton, NV
This is the most disgusting thing I ever put in my mouth to clean it. The flavor I like some kind of antiseptic crossed with Palmolive or something. It just tastes so bad. I’m sure it works great but I spat it out before I could really find out.
Kaye M.
Crisfield, MD
The original is the OG of mouthwash lol. It doesn't have all that added sugar. It's here to do one thing and that's get your mouth sparkling clean. I love the burn. (Sadist much?) [product:listerine-antiseptic-mouthwash,-500-ml]
Alex P.
Jacksonville
Out of all of the mouthwashes I've tried, this one is the best one, yes! its very strong when you put it in your mouth but let me tell you my teeth feel so clean and fresh when I use it. I really recommend it.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So instead of using this product for mouth care actually use it for different things. This flavor to me is super harsh in my mouth so I'm not able to adequately switch it around. I use it to sterilize my toothbrush so I put in a cup of Listerine overnight and that kind of sanitized it as well as V I would take a big open container and dunk hairbrushes in to sanitize them as well.
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My family loves Listerine Total Care with Zero Alcohol Anticavity Mouthwash. Even my six year old will use it. The flavor is good and leaves your mouth feeling clean for hours!
Hope J.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Fresh Mint, Anticavity, LISTERINE Total Care Zero Mouthwash, 3.2 fl oz more...
Listerine Total Care Zero is the best mouthwash that they have come out with! No burning sensation when you use it & it keeps fresh for a long time!
Ruth S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm an oral care junkie, so I'm always trying products for my teeth routine. After trying many mouthwashes, ACT and Listerine are my two favorite (I won't use anything else). I love that Listerine has the right ingredients for proper tooth care (some mouth washes only have ingredients for good breath, without considering health). I feel very clean after using this, and my breath stays fresher longer than any other brand I have tried.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Saw this recommended at my dentist for cavity prevention and hoping it will stop the growth of mine now so I don't have to have more filled. I usually don't like mouthwash but this isn't too bad. Not sure what the zero alcohol is for, if that means better for you or not, but I like this mouthwash. I don't like that it leaves my tongue a little numb once I spit it out though 😣 trying to stay faithful!
. ..
"Has anyone tried this?"
Mayra  M.
North bergen, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Any other new listerine targeted towards teenagers ?
Daniela R.
Caracas
Hi! It's zero because does not have alcohol?
lakira T.
BRONX, NY
I never saw this before is this good for sensitivity?
Vivian L.
This is really good mouthwash. It also doesn't have alcohol so it won't burn your mount. But I does leave a really bad aftertaste for about an hour