BY LISTERINE #42 in Mouthwash

NEW Less Intense Zero Alcohol 6 Benefits in 1 Helps Prevent Cavities Restores Enamel Strengthens Teeth Kills Bad Breath Germs Cleans the Whole Mouth Alcohol Free Anticavity Mouthwash Sodium Fluoride & Acidulated Phosphate Topical Solution This formula is not sold to any retailer as a store brand. Meets USP Assay Test 2. ; see more...

• I've heard that this causes people's cheeks to get dried ...1 Answers
  • Hi! It's zero because does not have alcohol?2 Answers
  • Any other new listerine targeted towards teenagers ? 2 Answers
LISTERINE Total Care Zero Mouthwash
  • "I notice my teeth feel a lot cleaner after using this mouth wash and my breath is fresh " in 1 review
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: LISTERINE Total Care Zero Mouthwash, 3.2 fl oz more...
This mouthwash is great. Works how its supposed to. I don't have any complaints for it. it makes my mouth and teeth feel great. i use morning, noon, and night. i'm a first time buyer of this one and i got it at walmart. i would buy again. it wasn't strong and over powering like some mouthwash.
Nicole A.
LISTERINE Total Care Zero Mouthwash is the perfect size to throw in your purse when you're in a rush in the morning! My mouth feels so refreshed after I use it. I love all the benefits: helps prevents cavities, restores enamel, strengthens teeth. I just wish it did more in the breath factor. It kills morning breath but it leaves a different smell and it's not a clean smell.
Alex Nicole G.
LISTERINE HealthyWhite Gentle Mouthwash Clean Mint I really enjoyed this mouthwash. I have sensitive teeth and this did not cause any discomfort like some mouthwashes can do to my teeth. I'm grateful the company caters to all the needs of oral issues!
Kaye M.
Crisfield, MD
The original is the OG of mouthwash lol. It doesn't have all that added sugar. It's here to do one thing and that's get your mouth sparkling clean. I love the burn. (Sadist much?) [product:listerine-antiseptic-mouthwash,-500-ml]
Latrell B.
Paterson, NJ
Forever my favorite, I hope they don't ever go out of business. This is the bible of mouthwash. I don't recommend any other, this is my go to. I even keep one at work, just in case.
Jessica R.
Millburn , NJ
Review for: LISTERINE Total Care Zero Mouthwash, 3.2 fl oz more...
I swear by this mouth wash because it leaves my breath fresh without the burn of most mouth washes. I have repurchased this bottle several times and use it a few days a week.
Ruth E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm an oral care junkie, so I'm always trying products for my teeth routine. After trying many mouthwashes, ACT and Listerine are my two favorite (I won't use anything else). I love that Listerine has the right ingredients for proper tooth care (some mouth washes only have ingredients for good breath, without considering health). I feel very clean after using this, and my breath stays fresher longer than any other brand I have tried.
I use mouthwash everyday. The one's that burn your mouth and your thinking, "why does that have to burn and sting so stinking bad!!??"
Anyway, I saw the Zero mouthwash one day and thought I would try it.
It doesn't hurt my sensitive mouth at all.
I'm not a dentist so I cannot tell you if this is killing germs or fighting plaque or whitening my teeth. I can tell you however that it freshened my breath. Was nice to not have to suffer to do that.
Smiles.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am the cavity child in my family. I cannot tell you the last time I went to the dentist and they didn't find a cavity or tell me "oh, you need to watch that." Seriously!

It should be known that I do brush my teeth as I should and floss everyday as well.

So I decided to give this mouth wash a shot and it has made a huge difference. My dentist has noticed the improvement.

I strongly recommend this to anyone with a history of cavities or a great fear of the dentist...
Jenny I.
Holly Springs, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
 After getting my hands on this, I was delighted to learn that this product contained the benefits of both, and without the alcohol. (After my dental hygienist said that she would not recommend that people use alcohol-based rinses I looked it up and found that alcohol dries out the mouth and is suspected of causing cancer.) Aside from the health / dental benefits of this rinse, buying just one bottle also saves money over buying two.
. ..
"Has anyone tried this?"
Mayra  M.
North bergen, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Any other new listerine targeted towards teenagers ?
Daniela R.
Caracas
Hi! It's zero because does not have alcohol?
lakira T.
BRONX, NY
I never saw this before is this good for sensitivity?
Vivian L.
This is really good mouthwash. It also doesn't have alcohol so it won't burn your mount. But I does leave a really bad aftertaste for about an hour