BY LISTERINE

NEW Less Intense Zero Alcohol 6 Benefits in 1 Helps Prevent Cavities Restores Enamel Strengthens Teeth Kills Bad Breath Germs Cleans the Whole Mouth Alcohol Free Anticavity Mouthwash Sodium Fluoride & Acidulated Phosphate Topical Solution This formula is not sold to any retailer as a store brand. Meets USP Assay Test 2. ; see more...

• I've heard that this causes people's cheeks to get dried out and ...1 Answers
  • Hi! It's zero because does not have alcohol?2 Answers
  • Any other new listerine targeted towards teenagers ? 2 Answers
LISTERINE Total Care Zero Mouthwash
  • "I notice my teeth feel a lot cleaner after using this mouth wash and my breath is fresh " in 1 review
Nicole A.
LISTERINE Total Care Zero Mouthwash is the perfect size to throw in your purse when you're in a rush in the morning! My mouth feels so refreshed after I use it. I love all the benefits: helps prevents cavities, restores enamel, strengthens teeth. I just wish it did more in the breath factor. It kills morning breath but it leaves a different smell and it's not a clean smell.
Hope J.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Fresh Mint, Anticavity, LISTERINE Total Care Zero Mouthwash, 3.2 fl oz
Listerine Total Care Zero is the best mouthwash that they have come out with! No burning sensation when you use it & it keeps fresh for a long time!
Megan P.
This mouthwash is great. I love that it doesn’t have that terrible burning feeling you get from traditional mouthwash. I bought it at Target on sale and I’m never going back! I highly recommend this mouthwash.
Ruth S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm an oral care junkie, so I'm always trying products for my teeth routine. After trying many mouthwashes, ACT and Listerine are my two favorite (I won't use anything else). I love that Listerine has the right ingredients for proper tooth care (some mouth washes only have ingredients for good breath, without considering health). I feel very clean after using this, and my breath stays fresher longer than any other brand I have tried.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
Saw this recommended at my dentist for cavity prevention and hoping it will stop the growth of mine now so I don't have to have more filled. I usually don't like mouthwash but this isn't too bad. Not sure what the zero alcohol is for, if that means better for you or not, but I like this mouthwash. I don't like that it leaves my tongue a little numb once I spit it out though 😣 trying to stay faithful!
I use mouthwash everyday. The one's that burn your mouth and your thinking, "why does that have to burn and sting so stinking bad!!??"
Anyway, I saw the Zero mouthwash one day and thought I would try it.
It doesn't hurt my sensitive mouth at all.
I'm not a dentist so I cannot tell you if this is killing germs or fighting plaque or whitening my teeth. I can tell you however that it freshened my breath. Was nice to not have to suffer to do that.
Smiles.
Amanda A.
Brandon, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This product stays that it's alcohol free but every time after I use it this weird film is left in my mouth. I looked it up online and several others state they experienced the same thing. I brought this up during my last cleaning and the hygienist said it's peeling the top layer of skin off my mouth and that's what that film is. I was advised to stop using it. I don't recommend this product. I only gave it two stars because my breath is fresh after each use.
Madee M.
Jackson , MS
Wellness Guru Expert
I am the cavity child in my family. I cannot tell you the last time I went to the dentist and they didn't find a cavity or tell me "oh, you need to watch that." Seriously!

It should be known that I do brush my teeth as I should and floss everyday as well.

So I decided to give this mouth wash a shot and it has made a huge difference. My dentist has noticed the improvement.

I strongly recommend this to anyone with a history of cavities or a great fear of the dentist...
Jenny I.
Holly Springs, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
 After getting my hands on this, I was delighted to learn that this product contained the benefits of both, and without the alcohol. (After my dental hygienist said that she would not recommend that people use alcohol-based rinses I looked it up and found that alcohol dries out the mouth and is suspected of causing cancer.) Aside from the health / dental benefits of this rinse, buying just one bottle also saves money over buying two.
Nichole S.
Cleveland, OH
I have always used Listerine mouth wash. It is the only brand that I trust. I didn't like the strong taste of the original Listerine, so when Zero came out I tried it. I love that it hardly has any taste, yet it still is doing the good work of the original Listerine. Today you have many Listerine choices to choose from, and it is all a personal preference. Which ever you choose, you can't go wrong as long as it is Listerine!
. ..
"Has anyone tried this?"
lakira T.
BRONX, NY
I never saw this before is this good for sensitivity?
Vivian L.
This is really good mouthwash. It also doesn't have alcohol so it won't burn your mount. But I does leave a really bad aftertaste for about an hour
Daniela R.
Caracas
Hi! It's zero because does not have alcohol?
Mayra  M.
North bergen, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Any other new listerine targeted towards teenagers ?