BY LISTERINE #14 in Mouthwash

The zero-alcohol formula cleans deep to kill millions of bad breath germs for a healthier mouth.

• A less intense minty flavor
  • Greater reach than brushing and flossing alone—with 100% coverage on teeth, between teeth and along the gum line
  • Helps prevent cavities
  • Restores enamel
  • Strengthens teeth
  • Kills bad breath germs

Usage: Use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste. Vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.

• I've heard that this causes people's cheeks to get dried ...1 Answers
  • Hi! It's zero because does not have alcohol?2 Answers
  • Any other new listerine targeted towards teenagers ? 2 Answers
LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE ZERO FRESH MINT Anticavity Mouthwash
  • "I notice my teeth feel a lot cleaner after using this mouth wash and my breath is fresh " in 1 review
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
This used to be my go-to for years before I found a natural brand that I happen to like better because of my sensitivity. It tastes great, and since it doesn't have any alcohol, you can switch with it longer without that burning sensation in your mouth. I think it works really well, and I definitely say it's worth the try to anyone who hasn't tried it yet.
George Ann S.
Milpitas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was recommended by my dentist . This flavor specifically and I am happy with the clean teeth results and the fresh feeling but the after taste is something I have had to get used too. That’s the only flaw. My dentist is happy and it doesn’t break the bank so it’s a win win
Laurel A.
I love the taste of this mouthwash and the way it cleans my mouth! It keeps me fresh and cavity free! I use it daily and the purple tint does not stain my mouth at all for any period of time. Also good to soak a retainer in since it doesn’t stain and is alcohol free!
Ana Cristina W.
Constantine, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My One and only mouth wash, trust me on this one I’ve tried so many other brands and nothing like listerine, i use it every day, great quality for a pretty reasonable price, this one don’t contain alcohol so taste better, great for every member of the family
Nicole A.
LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE ZERO FRESH MINT Anticavity Mouthwash is the perfect size to throw in your purse when you're in a rush in the morning! My mouth feels so refreshed after I use it. I love all the benefits: helps prevents cavities, restores enamel, strengthens teeth. I just wish it did more in the breath factor. It kills morning breath but it leaves a different smell and it's not a clean smell.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I purchased this based on my dentist's recommendation since it contains fluoride and I had LOTs of cavities :( I like that it does not contain alcohol and leaves the mouth very refreshed. However it's a bit harsh still and I always get a layer of dead skin shredded in my mouth the morning after. Would be nice if Listerine can come out with a gentler formula! I will come back for an updated review after my next dentist appointment to see if it works against cavities!
Theresa R.
Lake Elsinore
This mouthwash is amazing. It taste good (of course spot it out when done) and doesn’t feel like I’m burning my gums. Definitely will repurchase when I’m done. And highly recommend if you can’t handle the mouthwash with alcohol.
Faviola R.
I usually hate mouth wash because of the overwhelming taste and smell. This mouthwash is perfect for me it’s not too strong and I’ve repurchased multiple times. It’s the best mouthwash I’ve had.
Rose K.
Glenwood
This does work. It taste okay, the none burning option doesn't which sucks. Is there a way the keep the flavor but lose the burning sensation because it makes it hard to swish for the full time.
Jocelyn C.
New York
I use total care zero because I can't use any mouth wash that contains alchohol. It causes me to have dry mouth. This product works just like the original and keeps my mouth moist
. ..
"Has anyone tried this?"
Mayra  M.
North bergen, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Any other new listerine targeted towards teenagers ?
Daniela R.
Caracas
Hi! It's zero because does not have alcohol?
lakira T.
BRONX, NY
I never saw this before is this good for sensitivity?
Vivian L.
This is really good mouthwash. It also doesn't have alcohol so it won't burn your mount. But I does leave a really bad aftertaste for about an hour