BY LISTERINE

Clean and protect for a whole mouth clean with LISTERINE TOTAL CARE ZERO Antiseptic Mouthwash Mild Mint. It provides the same eight benefits as LISTERINE TOTAL CARE ZERO Antiseptic Mouthwash but in a less intense tasting alcohol-free formula. The formula kills up to 99.9 percent of germs prevents and reduces plaque and gingivitis prevents cavities reduces tartar build-up strengthens tooth enamel helps keep teeth white and provides up to 12 hours of bad breath protection. LISTERINE TOTAL CARE ZERO Anticavity Mouthwash is recognized by the Canadian Dental Association CDA for helping reduce and prevent gingivitis and preventing cavities. This mouthwash comes in 95-millilitre 250-millilitre and 1-litre bottles. Kills up to 99.9 of germs and keeps breath fresh Prevents and reduces plaque gingivitis and cavities Strengthens tooth enamel Reduces tartar build-up and helps keep teeth white Less intense taste Zero alcohol see more...

Delysia B.
Hempstead, TX
For My Go-To Mouthwash I Absolutely HATE Alcohol In It , So I Always Get Alcohol Free Mouthwash. Due To Me Having Such A Sensitive Mouth I Cannot Bare The Burning. This Equally Gets The Job Done Like Any Other Mouthwash, Bright Smile , Good Breath , & No Gum Disease!! This Will Have Your Teeth Looking & Feeling Great.
Maria M.
I like Listerine Zero better than regular Listerine because it has a much lower alcohol content and doesn't burn as much. It still tastes and smells great and gets the job done, but you can swish it in your mouth longer because it won't start to burn.
delanie s.
north attleboro
Keeps breath fresh. Doesn't burn too much. Makes my mouth feel a little cleaner after brushing. Works better than most mouthwashes for me specifically. My husband and I only use this brand. Listening strips are great as well.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Listerine is the only brand of mouthwash that I will use. It gets the job done. The total zero is a lot less hasrsh than some of the other ones as well. It leaves my mouth feeling really clean all day. My kids love it too.
Julia C.
Suffolk, VA
You can't go wrong using a listerine mouthwash. This contains no alcohol, and keeps your mouth feeling clean. I use this every morning and night to help keep my gums clean and to combat bad breath. It does the job!
Katie E.
I love this mouth rinse. It gives all the freshness and clean feeling without the harsh alcohol. I also like the fact that I'm getting extra fluoride to protect my pearly whites. I would recommend this product!
Margaret C.
Omaha, NE
I love this mouth wash! It has zero alcohol so it doesn't burn when you are washing your mouth out as much. I would recommend! It helps with cavities and keeping your breath fresh! I really love this stuff!
Emily H.
Marquette, MI
This is what my dentist recommends and I enjoy it! Keeps my breath fresh and my teeth feeling clean. Not too overpowering of a flavor and I would recommend. I buy the big jug and it lasts me quite awhile.
Jennifer Z.
Joplin, MO
Great mouthwash. Not too harsh but does the job well. Has a good taste and also freshens breath. Very effective product, and it's not overly expensive in comparison. Recommend this product highly. Very good!
Madison A.
Listerine lasts the longest for fresh breath, i like this one a lot it taste good, and makes my mouth clean and healthy. LISTERINE Multi-Action Whitening Rinse and helps whiten your teeth also!