BY LISTERINE

Clean and protect for a whole mouth clean with LISTERINE TOTAL CARE ZERO Antiseptic Mouthwash Mild Mint. It provides the same eight benefits as LISTERINE TOTAL CARE ZERO Antiseptic Mouthwash but in a less intense tasting alcohol-free formula. The formula kills up to 99.9 percent of germs prevents and reduces plaque and gingivitis prevents cavities reduces tartar build-up strengthens tooth enamel helps keep teeth white and provides up to 12 hours of bad breath protection. LISTERINE TOTAL CARE ZERO Anticavity Mouthwash is recognized by the Canadian Dental Association CDA for helping reduce and prevent gingivitis and preventing cavities. This mouthwash comes in 95-millilitre 250-millilitre and 1-litre bottles. Kills up to 99.9 of germs and keeps breath fresh Prevents and reduces plaque gingivitis and cavities Strengthens tooth enamel Reduces tartar build-up and helps keep teeth white Less intense taste Zero alcohol see more...

Anna T.
Anna T.
Long Beach, CA
Alcohol free is the way to go! I always dreaded using mouthwash due to the burning sensation of the alcohol. It wasn't that I didn't like it but it made my sensitive teeth even more sensitive so I had to opt for this one and I have repurchased this countless of times again.
Makiba E.
Makiba E.
Lewisville, TX
This mouthwash is my favorite! It doesn't have the strong overpowering taste of some mouthwashes. And there is no burn from the alcohol in other types.
Charles K.
Charles K.
Recently, I have been using the Listerine Total Care Zero mouthwash. Overall, I am very happy with the product. I was excited to see that alcohol had been removed from the ingredients list. It's hard use a mouthwash that burns as soon as it hits your mouth. The Fresh Mint flavor is also a definite plus. There was only one problem that I had with the mouthwash. Of course, I know that is just my personal preference; however, I wish that menthol was not an ingredient. I would say Listerine Total Care Zero was a 4.8 out of 5.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
After using regular Listerine my whole life I was given a sample of this at the dentist.  This is amazing mouthwash!  It makes my teeth feel very clean.  Very effective and very on point.  It isn't cheap but in the same price range as the other Listerines. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking to use an alcohol-free mouthwash.
April T.
April T.
My dental hygienist recommended this to me to help get my teeth and mouth a little extra care. There are six different benefits and I prefer the alcohol free version to avoid that burning feeling that comes with using mouthwash. And the flavor is a soothing mint - not too harsh like other flavors in the brand. Definitely recommend so you can maximize the work you're getting out of your mouthwash!
Melody R.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I'm so glad I only bought a travel size because this was truly revolting. The fluoride mixed with a hint of mint was just gross. I had to immediately spit it out. Afterward my mouth was super dry. I already have dry mouth from some medication but this was at a whole new level.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
My dentist recommended this mouthwash when I had braces. This mouthwash keeps my gums and the rest of my mouth super healthy. I love the ZERO because it doesn't burn as much as the one with alcohol, but it does still have a slight burn. I don't mind, just makes me feel like it's working. This is the only mouthwash I will use.
Lacy T.
Lacy T.
Baltimore, MD
Made the inside of my mouth peel after just one use!! My cheeks had sheets of skin coming off! And if that wasn't bad enough, i couldn't taste any right for days. It was when you burn your tongue and everything tastes weird after. Proceed with caution. I've never had this reaction with the regular listerine.
Brooklynn H.
Brooklynn H.
San Diego
Definitely alright for anyone looking for a mouthwash that doesn't sting as much as regular ones do, or if you're looking to buy something in bulk that your kids can use without being extremely careful about swallowing, etc. I'm still using it after a few months, if that means anything.
Megan N.
Megan N.
Gays Creek
The listerine total care zero mouth wash is one of my top favorites. We distribute samples of these in our goody bags at my work. Same fresh taste and benefits we love with no alcohol. Which means no burning sensation after rinsing. Very nice for teens or younger kids starting out.