BY LISTERINE

Clean and protect for a whole mouth clean with LISTERINE TOTAL CARE ZERO Antiseptic Mouthwash Mild Mint. It provides the same eight benefits as LISTERINE TOTAL CARE ZERO Antiseptic Mouthwash but in a less intense tasting alcohol-free formula. The formula kills up to 99.9 percent of germs prevents and reduces plaque and gingivitis prevents cavities reduces tartar build-up strengthens tooth enamel helps keep teeth white and provides up to 12 hours of bad breath protection. LISTERINE TOTAL CARE ZERO Anticavity Mouthwash is recognized by the Canadian Dental Association CDA for helping reduce and prevent gingivitis and preventing cavities. This mouthwash comes in 95-millilitre 250-millilitre and 1-litre bottles. Kills up to 99.9 of germs and keeps breath fresh Prevents and reduces plaque gingivitis and cavities Strengthens tooth enamel Reduces tartar build-up and helps keep teeth white Less intense taste Zero alcohol see more...

Anna T.
Long Beach, CA
Alcohol free is the way to go! I always dreaded using mouthwash due to the burning sensation of the alcohol. It wasn't that I didn't like it but it made my sensitive teeth even more sensitive so I had to opt for this one and I have repurchased this countless of times again.
Makiba E.
Lewisville, TX
This mouthwash is my favorite! It doesn't have the strong overpowering taste of some mouthwashes. And there is no burn from the alcohol in other types.
Charles K.
Recently, I have been using the Listerine Total Care Zero mouthwash. Overall, I am very happy with the product. I was excited to see that alcohol had been removed from the ingredients list. It's hard use a mouthwash that burns as soon as it hits your mouth. The Fresh Mint flavor is also a definite plus. There was only one problem that I had with the mouthwash. Of course, I know that is just my personal preference; however, I wish that menthol was not an ingredient. I would say Listerine Total Care Zero was a 4.8 out of 5.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I'm so glad I only bought a travel size because this was truly revolting. The fluoride mixed with a hint of mint was just gross. I had to immediately spit it out. Afterward my mouth was super dry. I already have dry mouth from some medication but this was at a whole new level.
April T.
My dental hygienist recommended this to me to help get my teeth and mouth a little extra care. There are six different benefits and I prefer the alcohol free version to avoid that burning feeling that comes with using mouthwash. And the flavor is a soothing mint - not too harsh like other flavors in the brand. Definitely recommend so you can maximize the work you're getting out of your mouthwash!
Brooklynn H.
San Diego
Definitely alright for anyone looking for a mouthwash that doesn't sting as much as regular ones do, or if you're looking to buy something in bulk that your kids can use without being extremely careful about swallowing, etc. I'm still using it after a few months, if that means anything.
Megan N.
Gays Creek
The listerine total care zero mouth wash is one of my top favorites. We distribute samples of these in our goody bags at my work. Same fresh taste and benefits we love with no alcohol. Which means no burning sensation after rinsing. Very nice for teens or younger kids starting out.
Jessica M.
Massapequa Park
this mouthwash helps me so much. I get less cavitys and my gums have definitely been healthier. it doesn't have that burn of alcohol since it's zero but it gives u the same effect. definitely recommend if you are like me and are sensitive to the alcohol in mouthwash.
Adi M.
Wilton, CT
I feel better about using this mouthwash knowing that it is free of alcohol. Other than this, it performs like a regular mouthwash as it freshens my mouth and makes me feel like I'm keeping it healthy and free of any bad bacteria, etc that could linger
Maria M.
I like Listerine Zero better than regular Listerine because it has a much lower alcohol content and doesn't burn as much. It still tastes and smells great and gets the job done, but you can swish it in your mouth longer because it won't start to burn.