Listerine Total Care Zero uploaded by Brittney V.Listerine Total Care Zero uploaded by Meryem O.Listerine Total Care Zero uploaded by member-4800a30f1

BY LISTERINE

Clean and protect for a whole mouth clean with LISTERINE TOTAL CARE ZERO Antiseptic Mouthwash Mild Mint. It provides the same eight benefits as LISTERINE TOTAL CARE ZERO Antiseptic Mouthwash but in a less intense tasting alcohol-free formula. The formula kills up to 99.9 percent of germs prevents and reduces plaque and gingivitis prevents cavities reduces tartar build-up strengthens tooth enamel helps keep teeth white and provides up to 12 hours of bad breath protection. LISTERINE TOTAL CARE ZERO Anticavity Mouthwash is recognized by the Canadian Dental Association CDA for helping reduce and prevent gingivitis and preventing cavities. This mouthwash comes in 95-millilitre 250-millilitre and 1-litre bottles. Kills up to 99.9 of germs and keeps breath fresh Prevents and reduces plaque gingivitis and cavities Strengthens tooth enamel Reduces tartar build-up and helps keep teeth white Less intense taste Zero alcohol see more...

Anna T.
Anna T.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Listerine Total Care Zero
Alcohol free is the way to go! I always dreaded using mouthwash due to the burning sensation of the alcohol. It wasn't that I didn't like it but it made my sensitive teeth even more sensitive so I had to opt for this one and I have repurchased this countless of times again.
Makiba E.
Makiba E.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: Listerine Total Care Zero
This mouthwash is my favorite! It doesn't have the strong overpowering taste of some mouthwashes. And there is no burn from the alcohol in other types.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
Review for: Listerine Total Care Zero
After using regular Listerine my whole life I was given a sample of this at the dentist.  This is amazing mouthwash!  It makes my teeth feel very clean.  Very effective and very on point.  It isn't cheap but in the same price range as the other Listerines. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking to use an alcohol-free mouthwash.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Los Angeles
Review for: Listerine Total Care Zero
My dentist recommended this mouthwash when I had braces. This mouthwash keeps my gums and the rest of my mouth super healthy. I love the ZERO because it doesn't burn as much as the one with alcohol, but it does still have a slight burn. I don't mind, just makes me feel like it's working. This is the only mouthwash I will use.
Lacy T.
Lacy T.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Listerine Total Care Zero
Made the inside of my mouth peel after just one use!! My cheeks had sheets of skin coming off! And if that wasn't bad enough, i couldn't taste any right for days. It was when you burn your tongue and everything tastes weird after. Proceed with caution. I've never had this reaction with the regular listerine.
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
New York
Review for: Listerine Total Care Zero
This is must have in your dental hygiene. It gives you that minty feeling without the alcohol burn. When use it gives me a whiter smile and the add comfort that I'm protect my already weaken enamel. I love this mouthwash and anyone with sensitive teeth should purchase this.
Lorrie B.
Lorrie B.
Chicago
Review for: Listerine Total Care Zero
Listerine makes your mouth feel so fresh and clean! The total care not only helps your breath stay fresh but it helps kill bacteria that brushing and flossing may have missed. I recommend listerine total care for anyone looking to take their oral care to the next level.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Review for: Listerine Total Care Zero
This was recommended to me by my dentist because she said I needed something to help with any tooth or gum irritation I was having after a surgery. This is not too "spicy" and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean, without the over powering burn of mint.
WANDA G.
WANDA G.
Fair Oaks, CA
Review for: Listerine Total Care Zero
I've been using this for about 3 months now. The regular Listerine is too strong for me and this type is just right. Leaves my mouth cool and clean and fresh. It's available at Walgreen's or the grocery store. I recommend it to keep your mouth healthy.
Maddie G.
Maddie G.
Boerne,TX
Review for: Listerine Total Care Zero
This product is good for people who are trying to get better teeth and for people who have good teeth all ready. It does burn but that means that it is working. A lot of people don't know that. Other than that I highly recommend this product!!!