BY LISTERINE

Claire J.
Greensburg, PA
I love this mothwash! It does it’s job without giving you the burning sensation in your mouth that other mouthwashes make you feel. It worked great and I will definitely keep buying!
Stephanie L.
Brewton
This stuff works really well! It only took about a week before I was seeing results. It's not as fast as a whitening treatment but It works about as well when given a bit more time! I will absolutely be buying this again!
Airess T.
Columbia, SC
This is hands down my favorite mouthwash. It does have a tingly burn but it's nothing that I can't handle. I prefer a bit of a tingle to me that's how I know it's working. 😊 I can't say one way or the other whether it helps to prevent or get rid of cavities but I love how clean my mouth feels after I use it and how it gets rid of anything that may have been hiding in between my teeth. Also my breath never smells!! Winning!!
Amber A.
Chula Vista, CA
Im going to be honest and say I'm really bad at remembering to use mouthwash but I do have the Listerine whitening mouth wash and I gotta say even after one use it makes a big difference! I really like to use it right before a date or going out for a night on the town it's long lasting!
Kelly C.
Glen Burnie, MD
I use this mouth wash every single day. I sometimes have a sweet tooth so any type of cuts or sores I get in my mouth from all of the sugar this helps a lot with. I usually purchase this at my local target and it is very affordable- I will continue to purchase.
Angela P.
Middletown, OH
Best brand of mouth wash. But this one is the best. Still has the burn feeling like all their other mouthwashes but I like it because I can feel how clean my mouth is afterwards. I have tried other mouthwashes and nothing gives me a better clean feeling then this one
Michelle M.
I usually take this on the go when traveling or if I need it quickly. It's great and cleans my mouth. It is a little strong, but it definitely cleans well. I recommend this and am satisfied with my purchase.
Ana R.
Kingsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Leaves mouth feeling fresh and clean, gives you the extra boost you need to keep your mouth smelling great. DEF met my expectations and its my favorite brand of mouthwash to use for my fiancé and I. I will keep buying ONLY this brand.
Jen P.
This is probably my favorite mouthwash. My mouth feels very clean after using it, and the fresh feeling lasts a long time. I like the way it tastes, and you can get a giant jug of it so you don't have to buy it as often. I've purchased this quite a few times and will continue to do so
Ashley R.
Fayetteville, AR
I love the taste of this mouthwash! It's not overpowering and doesn't burn. Plus it's purple! I definitely noticed my teeth getting whiter just a week after using it!! Plus it helps with bad breath too!