Listerine Total Care Plus Whitening Mouthwash Fresh Mint, 8-Ounce (Pack of 12) uploaded by Tammy B.

BY LISTERINE #39 in Mouthwash

Jessy C.
Josiah R.
Tempe, AZ
As a person who quit smoking I’ve been trying to restore my teeth. Listerine is the only brand I feel that truly cleans and polished my teeth. It taste good but harsh, burns a bit like most mouthwash does. Cheap price per fl oz and not sacrificing any quality for the price!
Paola H.
Somerdale, NJ
I love this mouth wash because it doesn’t burn or make you feel that rush to take it out of your mouth. I really clean and it’s my always to get. I have been using this for a while and I will keep it. I recommend this to everyone.
Ilayda A.
This was a life saver after my wisdom teeth surgery. I wasn’t able to brush as extensively so this mouth wash came in clutch. It burns your gums a little, but within a week I noticed my gums were healthier
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love all types of Listerine to be honest. It's the go to in our family. We always have a bottle or two in the bathroom. I prefer the zero alcohol, because they are not as intense. But I will use any of them . I would recommend them to anyone. It's a great product.
Claire J.
Greensburg, PA
I love this mothwash! It does it’s job without giving you the burning sensation in your mouth that other mouthwashes make you feel. It worked great and I will definitely keep buying!
Michelle R.
El paso
Flavorless, clean mouth wash, with the feeling of a complete rinsed mouth. Not overwhelming like many other where the first thing you want to do is just spit it out.
Stephanie L.
Brewton
This stuff works really well! It only took about a week before I was seeing results. It's not as fast as a whitening treatment but It works about as well when given a bit more time! I will absolutely be buying this again!
Adelyn E.
Granger, IN
My fiancé and I love this stuff! We notice a difference overall.. not only does it keep your breath smelling fresh and mouth clean but also helps strengthen enamel and whiten. Definitely worth the price!
Keana R.
Albany
This mouth wash is great if you can stand the taste for more than a second. I find that this mouthwash is very strong and not suitable to people who only like mild minty flavors.