Listerine Total Care Plus Whitening Mouthwash Fresh Mint, 8-Ounce (Pack of 12) uploaded by Tammy B.

BY LISTERINE

Josiah R.
Tempe, AZ
As a person who quit smoking I’ve been trying to restore my teeth. Listerine is the only brand I feel that truly cleans and polished my teeth. It taste good but harsh, burns a bit like most mouthwash does. Cheap price per fl oz and not sacrificing any quality for the price!
Paola H.
Somerdale, NJ
I love this mouth wash because it doesn’t burn or make you feel that rush to take it out of your mouth. I really clean and it’s my always to get. I have been using this for a while and I will keep it. I recommend this to everyone.
Ilayda A.
This was a life saver after my wisdom teeth surgery. I wasn’t able to brush as extensively so this mouth wash came in clutch. It burns your gums a little, but within a week I noticed my gums were healthier
Cecilia H.
Galloway, Nj
Great product. I currently use a waterpik and my dental hygienist recommended that I mix mouthwash in the water tank of it to give my mouth even more care. I took her advise and I am so impressed how much better my mouth feels! Adding listerine this way into my routine has definitely made a more positive impact in my life and I would recommend this to anyone else using a wAterpik.
Amy D.
Cumberland
I love good fresh breath and this stuff is so long lasting. It does burn a bit but I think that's because I have sensitive gums. I am a repeat buyer and will solely buy this mouth wash.
Briana G.
Ada, OH
I tried scope ones it’s not as strong easier to handle but listerine is strong and gets the job done I usually use the original but I tried this last month and it’s my new favorite it does wonders for my gums and tongue I plan to try the new sensitive one next:
Kennedy S.
El Dorado Hills, CA
Purchased at: Costco
I would highly recommend this product, after brushing your teeth and then using this it makes your teeth feel and look so clean! It is very minty and i have noticed a difference in it teeth being more white! I would highly recommend this mouthwash
Jessy C.
Claire J.
Greensburg, PA
I love this mothwash! It does it’s job without giving you the burning sensation in your mouth that other mouthwashes make you feel. It worked great and I will definitely keep buying!
Chassidy J.
West Monroe
Purchased at: Walmart
Listerine is my go to mouthwash. It's always been a favorite of mine. Leaves my teeth clean and my mouth refreshed. Also whitens my teeth within a couple of days.