BY LISTERINE #81 in Mouthwash

Listerine® Fresh Mint Total Care Plus Whitening Anticavity Mouthwash.
#1 dentist recommended brand.
6 benefits in 1.
Plus whitening.
Sodium fluoride & acidulated phosphate topical solution.
Helps prevent cavities.
Strengthens teeth.
Kills bad breath germs.
Cleans the whole mouth.
Restores enamel.
Freshens breath. see more...

Giselle Q.
Pearland, TX
Growing up my parents always bought Listerine and it was fine. As an adult I realized that Listerin would burn my mouth and I thought that was normal for mouthwash u til my dentist told me to switch to Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield Peppermint Blast Mouthwash and I'm so happy she did. I believe it's the alcohol in Listerine that really hurts my gums and I just can't use it anymore. If you have sensitive gums then please don't try this product.
Brooke B.
Lexington, KY
Not my favorite mouthwash, but it's certainly not bad. Listerine is known for its invigorating, alcohol-y tingle, and this stays true to tradition while burning less than original Listerine. Like many other whitening mouthwashes, this leaves a bit of a slick film on my teeth after use. It whitens well, but not quite as well as Crest 3D White. One plus - unlike most whitening mouthwashes, my teeth don't feel temperature-sensitive with use.
RayAnne M.
Denver, CO
This stuff is great. I've had very rough times with my teeth and this stuff is amazing. It has peroxide so it foams and can be pretty intense but it has amazing results in whitening, and I'm a smoker and coffee drinker! I also swears it helps with sensitivity and issues that come with having broken teeth, as someone who gets gum infections very easy. I also hate everything minty, menthol-y, etc.
Shealyn M.
Buffalo, NY
Listerine is my go-to when I am buying mouthwash. It leaves your mouth minty fresh and clean. The con with Listerine is that it can be a little bit harsh so sometimes I have a hard time using it for the suggested amount of time. But, it definitely does the job!
Grace T.
Hurts so good! Make sure to follow the instructions because it's not regular mouthwash. One whole minute of that in your mouth stings but it makes me Feel like it's working. I use it twice daily and would definitely recommend it if you don't mind the pain.
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
This mouth wash worked fine. I've used better but there was nothing really wrong with this one. I would call it adequate. Works, it's not expensive, it's not overly harsh, but I can also tell it's working while a swish. Will possibly buy again.
Myanna D.
Rock Hill, SC
It leaves you rmouth feeling clean and refreshed all day. I would recommend it to anyone who wants fresh breath all day. Based on other brands, Listerine is the best. I am satisfied with the product and would recommend it to any and everyone..
Brittany M.
Pine Hill, NJ
My favorite of the listerine mouth washes. It leaves me feeling fresh and clean. It definitely burns, but not to the point of other mouthwashes that stop me from swishing. I keep a few mini bottles in my purse and office just in case. I would recommend.
Denise B.
I love mint flavor mouth washes. I usually get an off brand though because they are just as good and not nearly as expensive. If you want to pay for the name listerine that's cool I guess but another brand will clean your mouth just as well.
Lacey H.
Steelville, MO
So fresh! Not only do I feel minty and clean after using, but I notice a difference in my tooth shade! I was shocked to see a difference in the whiteness of my teeth and can't believe it works so well! Compared to other products, this is far above average.