BY LISTERINE #21 in Mouthwash

6+ Whitening Introducing LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE Anticavity Mouthwash - a multi-benefit mouthwash that works in 6 ways for a cleaner, healthier mouth. Noticeably whiter teeth Helps prevent cavities Restores enamel Strengthens teeth Kills bad breath germs Freshens breath Fights unsightly plaque above the gum line Meets USP Assay Test 2 Whitening results expected at 12 weeks.  Results may vary Questions? ;   see more...

LISTERINE Total Care plus Whitening Anticavity Mouthwash
  • "This mouthwash is extremely uncomfortable and the hydrogen peroxide really foams up and makes me look like a rabid raccoon." in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend this for whitening if that is your goal- but not as a daily mouth wash just to clean. " in 1 review
  • "I couldn't keep it in my mouth the full 30 seconds of swishing I had to spit it out right away it burnt my mouth so bad I have never felt a burn that bad in my mouth from a mouth wash...." in 1 review
  • "I started using this about a month ago." in 1 review
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a wonderful mouthwash and the only one that I use. It has total mouth care plus whitening all in one. I use it twice a day and it keeps my mouth in tip top shape with pretty pearly whites! Highly recommended everyone that’s looking for a mouthwash that prevents gum disease, cavities, has restorative properties, AND whitens, to try this mouthwash. It’s worth the price and can easily be found at Walmart or Walgreens.
Nicole B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just recently started using it and love it already! My dentist recommended it to me, as colgate toothpaste goes well with the Listerine brand? Definitely a strong taste and smell from the alcohol in it. Would recommend and it leaves your mouth feeling super clean!
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Listerine is the best mouthwash out there. I know some people hate the alcohol but I love it because it makes me feel like the mouthwash is really killing all the germs and bacteria. I also love how this product has so many other benefits to the traditional mouthwash.
kat a.
San Diego
I use this daily, it is a must have in my bathroom. For around $6 you will have fresh breath, and a healthier mouth, as this fights gingivitis, plaque, and removes surface stains. Use 2x daily for best results.
Martiese M.
Fairbanks, AK
Very great mouth wash. Burns a bit, but it does an amazing job. I like the benefits of fluoride and whitening. I smoke with cigarettes and helps keep my teeth from yellowing. I use this product twice a day.
Adaya M.
Tucson, AZ
it gives u a nice cold sensation in your mouth and it does kind of give you a little burn feeling i just used it once i wasnt really feeling a difference with the whole whitening thing but its probably because i just used one bottle of it but it did clean my mouth and help me as an anticavity
Jennifer T.
Savannah, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite listerine. Sure it burns ridiculously while using it which is actually probably bad for you but right now they say that means it’s working so...
Maria P.
Minneapolis
This stuff is my favorite mouth wash. It's very strong and kills all bad odors and germs in your mouth. It's so powerful and it makes my teeth feel so clean and strong like I just left the dentist office. It also makes me teeth whiter for sure. Would recommend to others!
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love that this covers so many bases!  Kills germs, reduces cavities, helps prevent gum disease, and whitens teeth too.  I like the strength of it as that lets me know it's doing what it is supposed to do.  After using my mouth feels so refreshed and clean!
Joseph Z.
New York
People say don’t fix what’s not broken and this company has been around for years and sells a solid product. Price isn’t bad and love the burn or no burn options they have now. Keeps your mouth fresh. I use this twice a day. Highly recommended
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
What's the best Listerine flavor?
Lauren W.
Van Buren, AR
Does this mouthwash really whiten your teeth? Does it taste bad?
Mandy B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does it really whiten?
Dom R.
What other Listerine mouthwashes would anyone recommend?
Nichole K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How long does it take to see results?