BY LISTERINE #32 in Mouthwash

6+ Whitening Introducing LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE Anticavity Mouthwash - a multi-benefit mouthwash that works in 6 ways for a cleaner, healthier mouth. Noticeably whiter teeth Helps prevent cavities Restores enamel Strengthens teeth Kills bad breath germs Freshens breath Fights unsightly plaque above the gum line Meets USP Assay Test 2 Whitening results expected at 12 weeks.  Results may vary Questions? ;   see more...

LISTERINE Total Care plus Whitening Anticavity Mouthwash
  • "This mouthwash is extremely uncomfortable and the hydrogen peroxide really foams up and makes me look like a rabid raccoon." in 2 reviews
  • "I started using this about a month ago." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this for whitening if that is your goal- but not as a daily mouth wash just to clean. " in 1 review
  • "I couldn't keep it in my mouth the full 30 seconds of swishing I had to spit it out right away it burnt my mouth so bad I have never felt a burn that bad in my mouth from a mouth wash...." in 1 review
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a wonderful mouthwash and the only one that I use. It has total mouth care plus whitening all in one. I use it twice a day and it keeps my mouth in tip top shape with pretty pearly whites! Highly recommended everyone that’s looking for a mouthwash that prevents gum disease, cavities, has restorative properties, AND whitens, to try this mouthwash. It’s worth the price and can easily be found at Walmart or Walgreens.
Makinzie J.
I like to use this after using my whitening tooth paste because I am an avid coffee drinker which can have an effect on your teeth. I am also prone to cavities so it is nice to know that I'm not only getting whiter teeth but I am also protecting my teeth too. I also really like how it leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean for long after use. I would most definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Adaya M.
Tucson, AZ
it gives u a nice cold sensation in your mouth and it does kind of give you a little burn feeling i just used it once i wasnt really feeling a difference with the whole whitening thing but its probably because i just used one bottle of it but it did clean my mouth and help me as an anticavity
Fedjine C.
Fort Myers
If you want your gums and tastebuds to actually cringe, buy this. I used to use it every time I brush my teeth (twice a day) for about a week, and it doesn't help with whitening much, it feels like acid in your mouth, it literally damaged my gums, and I don't recommend it to anyone.
Maria P.
Minneapolis
This stuff is my favorite mouth wash. It's very strong and kills all bad odors and germs in your mouth. It's so powerful and it makes my teeth feel so clean and strong like I just left the dentist office. It also makes me teeth whiter for sure. Would recommend to others!
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I love that this covers so many bases!  Kills germs, reduces cavities, helps prevent gum disease, and whitens teeth too.  I like the strength of it as that lets me know it's doing what it is supposed to do.  After using my mouth feels so refreshed and clean!
Lauren H.
Portland
This is my favorite mouthwash! Listerine total care is the only mouthwash that really makes my mouth feel clean. Have purchased for years. Others don't make your mouth feel as clean or have funny tastes. Got my husband hooked on it too and now it's all we'll use!
Bianca C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this mouth wash! and paired with whitening tooth paste it leaves me teeth feeling nice and fresh. Again I don't think this whitens my teeth as much as it claims but it does maintain their natural whiteness and fends off coffee and wine staining.
Jennifer V.
TUPELO, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
It does the job without the overwhelming burn of the golden version of this. Haha. I'm a wimp. What can I say? It definitely leaves a clean refreshing feeling for sure, not too sweet like I get with Scope.
Sarah R.
Marlborough
 I love the smiles that it was recommended to me by my dental hygienist I use it every day and I feel as though it was very effective it leaves my mouth feeling very clean!
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
What's the best Listerine flavor?
Mandy B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does it really whiten?
Dom R.
What other Listerine mouthwashes would anyone recommend?
Lauren W.
Van Buren, AR
Does this mouthwash really whiten your teeth? Does it taste bad?
Nichole K.
Wellness Guru Expert
How long does it take to see results?