BY LISTERINE #16 in Mouthwash

6+ Whitening Introducing LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE Anticavity Mouthwash - a multi-benefit mouthwash that works in 6 ways for a cleaner, healthier mouth. Noticeably whiter teeth Helps prevent cavities Restores enamel Strengthens teeth Kills bad breath germs Freshens breath Fights unsightly plaque above the gum line Meets USP Assay Test 2 Whitening results expected at 12 weeks.  Results may vary Questions? ;   see more...

LISTERINE Total Care plus Whitening Anticavity Mouthwash
  • "This mouthwash is extremely uncomfortable and the hydrogen peroxide really foams up and makes me look like a rabid raccoon." in 2 reviews
  • "I started using this about a month ago." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this for whitening if that is your goal- but not as a daily mouth wash just to clean. " in 1 review
  • "I couldn't keep it in my mouth the full 30 seconds of swishing I had to spit it out right away it burnt my mouth so bad I have never felt a burn that bad in my mouth from a mouth wash...." in 1 review
Aby L.
Oregon
I really like this Listerine mouth wash! I have extensive dental issues and I have had extensive dental work done. This mouth wash is a great way to help stop my cavities in their tracks. I like the way the mouth wash tastes and it always makes my mouth feel super clean! I think that this mouth wash tastes good and isn’t overpowering. I would definitely recommend for adults, it may be a bit overpowering for children.
RaeLynn M.
What I encourage my kiddos to use on a daily basis. Suppose to help strengthen tooth enamel as well as removing or loosening up plague and debris between teeth that brushing can't reach. Doesn't sting like many other mouth washes. A at home must. Cost isn't bad, having store coupons help
Hanna B.
Meridian, ID
Works great but it’s so strong! I wish it wasn’t such a harsh flavor so I could use it more often, but I don’t like using it in the morning because the flavor lingers and it burns my mouth like alcohol. But it does do its job so I can’t really complain too much.
Katie M.
Hands-down the best mouthwash I’ve ever used. You can feel it working and even though it might burn a little the first few times, it’s just killing the germs in your mouth so you know it’s really taking effect.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a wonderful mouthwash and the only one that I use. It has total mouth care plus whitening all in one. I use it twice a day and it keeps my mouth in tip top shape with pretty pearly whites! Highly recommended everyone that’s looking for a mouthwash that prevents gum disease, cavities, has restorative properties, AND whitens, to try this mouthwash. It’s worth the price and can easily be found at Walmart or Walgreens.
Jeffrey C.
Minneapolis, MN
It’s my favorite listerine version hands down. It not only help get rid of the usual like food and bad odor. This one has a protecting agent to it which I love since my teeth are already in bad shape.
Martiese A.
Fairbanks, AK
Very great mouth wash. Burns a bit, but it does an amazing job. I like the benefits of fluoride and whitening. I smoke with cigarettes and helps keep my teeth from yellowing. I use this product twice a day.
Danielle T.
Farmington
I have always used this mouthwash. It’s not intense and feels so refreshing! I love it for the price and actual effectiveness it gives! I would recommend to someone looking for a not-so-intense mouthwash.
Asra H.
Use this product if your teeth are prone to cavities. It will strengthen them against cavities. I’m unsure if it’s whitening properties but I can attest that it does fight well against caivities.
Joanna N.
Brookhaven, GA
I use this on and off. It gets the job done, doesn’t taste too bad and is not super expensive. An overall okay product. But it’s not one of those things I can’t live without if that makes sense.
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
What's the best Listerine flavor?
Lauren W.
Van Buren, AR
Does this mouthwash really whiten your teeth? Does it taste bad?
Mandy B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does it really whiten?
Dom R.
What other Listerine mouthwashes would anyone recommend?
Nichole K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How long does it take to see results?