LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE Mouthwash

by LISTERINE

Give your mouth complete care with Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash. This mouthwash provides six benefits in one and up to seven times the fluoride uptake versus Act,* and helps make your teeth 50 percent stronger than just brushing alone**. The fluoride-rich formula helps prevent cavities, restores enamel, and strengthens your teeth to improve oral health. Use this mouthwash to freshen breath, kill germs that cause bad breath, and clean your whole mouth. This oral rinse is accepted by the American Dental Association's Seal of Acceptance Program and features a fresh mint flavor that gives your mouth a clean feeling you can taste.*In laboratory tests compared to Act Anticavity Kids Fluoride Rinse, Act Total Care Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, Act Total Care Anticavity Fluoride Rinse-alcohol free, Act Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash, Act Restoring Mouthwash.**In laboratory studies.Third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.

Es lo MEJOR EN PROTECCIÓN ANTICARIES
Es la maeca número uno recomendada por odontologos
Wao!! Listerine isthe fine for dental. Very good. Es la marca número uno recomendada por odontologos
Start your review of LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE Mouthwash!
How would you rate this product?
Flower S.
LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE Mouthwash uploaded by Flower S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good mouthwash to have, it keeps your mouth clean and breath very fresh, it’s also got a decent taste to it so it doesn’t really bother me and make me feel a burning sensation like some other ones that I’ve tried. I definitely recommend😁✨ LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE Mouthwash
Eliana B.
LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE Mouthwash uploaded by Eliana B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Even though I been always using Listerine my whole life this is definitely my favorite.
Amber  C.
Stone Mtn, GA
LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE Mouthwash uploaded by Amber  C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite mouth wash. It really freshens my breath and tastes great without burning. My teeth feel super clean. I think the price is worth it.
Nancy H.
calgary, AB
LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE Mouthwash uploaded by Nancy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
We finished one bottle of this! It is pretty strong and intense. We are using the second bottle of this! I will do a better review after the second bottle!
Brianne D.
Chuckey, TN
I use this mouth wash every day it's one of my favorites and Leaves your mouth feeling very fresh and does help your teeth Listerine is one of my favorites brands it's harsh at times but as my grandmother would say that's how you know it works lol
Nadine M.
This is my favorite mouth wash by far! affordable and amazing quality. Warning- it burns a little bit form the cleaning intensity. Leaves you feeling beyond refreshed
Shawanna R.
Newark
I use this mouthwash because it is alcohol free it doesn't burn.I have braces and it doesn't bother my mouth it was also recommend by my dentist.
KIM W.
Listerine is a great mouthwash. It is a good additive in your foot soak as well. It has many uses.
keely F.
modesto, CA
I have always loved listerine mouthwash and this one didn't disappoint. This is the best mouthwash for sometimes when you might be too tired to brush before bed, using a quick minute with listerine will kill all those bad germs you don't want working overnight. I will continue to purchase listerine products.
Abigail M.
Superior Twp, MI
Love the taste and clean we get from the purple listerine! Our dentist suggested it to help with better enamel!