BY LISTERINE #67 in Mouthwash

6 Benefits in One Sodium Fluoride and Acidulated Phosphate Topical Solution Helps Prevent Cavities Restores Enamel Strengthens Teeth Kills Bad Breath Germs Freshens Breath Fights Unsightly Plaque Above the Gum Line Questions? Call , weekdays see more...

• Oh my! Do these taste better than the listerine healthy white I u...1 Answers
  • Do you think that the other flavors of this brand show as much af...1 Answers
  • Are their different colors? The picture looks pink but mine is pu...3 Answers
Marisa E.
Wellness Guru Expert
I think mouthwash is an essential part of an oral hygiene routine. After a thorough brushing, I like using the Listerine Total Care since it contains fluoride as well. It does a really good job of picking up anything in your mouth. Great value for the size bottle, I usually buy it at Target and would recommend this specific one to anyone.
Hannah C.
Russellville, AR
This product makes me feel like I am ready for the day! It helps get the areas I missed when brushing my teeth and it leaves my breath smelling really fresh! I will continue to use this product!
Marybeth M.
Greenville, SC
I have very sensitive teeth and a couple of places where my gums are receding. I also have a cracked tooth from a deep filling from years ago that bothers me occasionally. This stuff is great. Not only do you have fresh breath, but it actually helps fill in places on your teeth that have weak spots. The sensitivity is gone within a day or two of using. I love it!
Meghan L.
Cedar Park , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Listerene is my go to mouth was brand! I love this anticavity mouthwash i have never have a cavity and use this regularly. The fresh mint flavor keeps my breathe minty fresh for hours and keeps me from getting morning breathe when i rinse before bed!
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Bought this at Walmart at reasonable price. I quite enjoy the refreshing feel of this mouth wash. Not a big fan of the taste, but it does it's job. I use it daily. Mouth feels amazing after use. I have already repurchased this product and plan to purchase again in the future. Already recommend it to my friends.
Tiffany G.
I got Listerine Total Care at Walmart. It has a great flavor but isn't too intense like most mouthwash you'd find. It could be alcohol free anticavity but I can't complain. It was recommended by my dentist so it must be working since my last visit was all clear of cavities. Overall a great product.
Jessie G.
Nixa, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
A nice break from the overtly minty taste of most Listerine. If you are not a big fan of mint this is definitely the one for you. Other than that I've seen no real difference between the Total Care and other types of Listerine when it comes to how my teeth actually look and feel. The after taste is sort of medicinal so you do have to get used to it but it isn't the worst.
Rachel J.
manhattan
Listerine has always been my go to. I feel like it really is cleaning and getting rid of the bacteria because I can feel it working. Its my favorite thing to use as mouthwash. This particular Listerine really does work well. My mouth felt protected and clean.
Victoria F.
Eureka Springs
This mouth wash burns like crazy, BUT I've never felt so clean before. I love this mouth wash. It kills any bacteria and bad smells left over after brushing my teeth. I haven't had problems with my teeth hurting since I began using it and I can definitely notice my enamel strengthening. If you can get past the burn and taste it's a great product!
Rhonda Y.
Erlanger, KY
My family loves Listerine. What can I say, it tastes good and it's effective. I purchased mine at my local CVS. I think it's very comparable to the other brands. This exceeded my expectations, in quality and taste and I would purchase this again.
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Anyone else like this mouth wash?
Kristi M.
REVERE, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this mouthwash burn?
Jessica B.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Are their different colors? The picture looks pink but mine is purple!
Amanda P.
West Chester , OH
Wellness Guru Expert
What flavor is this? The pink bottle leads me to believe it's a berry flavor.