BY LISTERINE

Clean and protect for a whole mouth clean with LISTERINE TOTAL CARE Antiseptic Mouthwash Clean Mint. It provides eight benefits for an overall healthier mouth. The formula kills up to 99.9 percent of germs prevents and reduces plaque and gingivitis prevents cavities reduces tartar build-up strengthens tooth enamel helps keep teeth white and provides up to 12 hours of bad breath protection. LISTERINE TOTAL CARE Antiseptic Mouthwash is recognized by the Canadian Dental Association CDA for helping reduce and prevent gingivitis and tooth decay. This mouthwash has a refreshing clean mint flavour and comes in 250-millilitre 1-litre and 1.5-litre bottles. Kills up to 99.9 of germs Prevents and reduces plaque gingivitis and cavities Strengthens tooth enamel Reduces tartar build-up and helps keep teeth white Provides up to 12 hours of protection from bad breath bacteria see more...

Sandra Y.
Mankato
I love this product. I've been using it for the past two years since i came down to college. I like to use this after brushing my teeth and tongue. It gives your mouth a total clean. It cleans out all the bacteria inside it. It does give you a minty fresh breath for about approximately 15-20 minutes, in my opinion. It's affordable for the largest size they have to offer at stores. Takes me about 2 months to finish up the whole bottle. I would recommend this to those who want an extra minty breath in the morning.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Listerine Total Care is the perfect companion to brushing. I use it every day and my mouth has been noticeably fresh and clean. It is very effective at what it claims and quite affordable! It does not burn like some other mouthwashes and the flavor is very good. I am so happy I tried this one and will continue using it.
Anabela C.
Clark, NJ
This is my favorite Listerine product. My mouth feels so clean and fresh after using any Listerine mouth washes. However i feel as though I benefit most out of the Total Care line. The large lasts me a while and I use it twice a day, once in the morning and before bed. I highly recommend.
Karen H.
Mora
My doctor actually suggested using this mouth rinse and my family has been using it ever since. It helps fight cavities and keeps my mouth fresh. I swish after brushing, but sometimes use it in between brushing for a bit of a refresher. I find that it is affordable and is well worth it.
Kavashea B.
this is a really good mouth wash, the price is ok. It does it's job , everything it says it will do, it does. It's just really really really strong, I can't keep it in too long. only cons are the strength and some times it's hard to take the top off of the bottle
Samantha M.
Louisville, KY
Listerine Total Care

Originally I just bought the mouthwash because it was purple and that’s my favorite color but I really do like the taste of this mouthwash! Doesn’t sting honestly, and my breath smells so minty fresh afterwards!
💋Kierra K.
Henderson, NC
Love this mouthwash. Leaves mouth feeling clean and refreshed. Kind of pricey for a mouthwash. But very effective and convenient. Can be purchased from a drug store. Would recommend to others due to the many benefits of using this mouthwash.
CHRISTIE P.
Lenoir, NC
I love Listerine Total Care. It provides so many benefits in one product. My whole family uses this product as it provides all the benefits we need to not only kill bacteria and plaque but keep our teeth and gums healthy.
Corinna G.
Grand Island
This is the only mouthwash I use. This particular flavor. I can't think of any cons. It works really well and leaves my mouth feeling clean. It's affordable in my book and even if it wasn't I'd still buy. 10/10 would recommend.
Alexa M.
Hamilton , NJ
This is a great mouthwash! I’m a dental hygienist and recommend this to many of my patients. It has fluoride- great for preventing cavities, and has alcohol in it to kill bacteria in the mouth. It also helps rid of bad breath.