Listerine Smart Rinse Mint Shield Anticavity Fluoride Rinse uploaded by Rehab H.Listerine Smart Rinse Mint Shield Anticavity Fluoride Rinse uploaded by Bethany L.

BY LISTERINE

Find oral care products at Target.com! Listerine Smart Rinse Mint Shield Anticavity Fluoride Rinse see more...

Buy on Target
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
At first I didnt like it, I had accidentally bought it. Then once I realized what we landed on, we will never go back. No more having to waste bathroom papercups and my son knows exactly how much he needs to mouth wash. The design on the bottle makes my son excited to use it and its most definately effective!
Melonie P.
Arlington
Kids of all ages love this mouthwash and it is very reasonably priced. It’s also very easy to find in all your favorite grocery and pharmacies locations. It does the trick in keeping oral hygiene up in between dental visits.
Corey T.
Billings, MT
These bottles are a great way to get my son to use mouthwash. He doesn’t get a lot, because the bottle has a great lid that portions out a good amount for kids, but he learns the importance of oral hygiene.
Isabel A.
Kyle, TX
I purchase this for my son at least once a month. He uses it after brushing his teeth. I like that it is in an actual mint flavor, most kids mouthwash comes in fruity or bubble gum flavors....I mean how do those flavors actually freshen breath? My son loves it and I can feel good knowing that he is getting the benefit of using a fluoride rinse.
Lalaine B.
Defnitely love using this any time of the day. It feels good on my mouth and makes my breathe smells fresh every time I use it. I use it 2-3 a day, morning afternoon and evening. I like the minty taste of it, not too hot on my mouth. Always buying them and will recommend for sure.
Kate J.
I grew up where fluoride was added to the water. I didn't think much about it until I moved to a state where they didn't do this. That is when I got my first cavities. Having the fluoride in the Listerine that I use is an added bonus and I know it helps.
Kelsea C.
Severna Park, MD
Our son loves these mouth washes. They don't burn so he is able to swish for the full amount of time. He enjoys the packaging as well which encourages good habits. I trust that this extra step keeps his teeth clean and cavity free.
Stephanie F.
I am so happy that this product came out. Before it was a struggle to get my kid to want to brush his teeth. I bought this for him once he was of age to use it and now my kid asks me if he can brush his teeth now. He loves using this mouth wash and being able to fill the cap up himself. I as a parent love that it gets the spots the kids don't get. I will buy this product again and again.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
Super strong, your mouth starts to burn after a while. It's extremely effective, but I prefer crest because it's a lot less harsh I feel, and has the same effect. If anything, listerine leaves an extremely minty, to the point of being bitter aftertaste, whereas crest is way more palatable.
Cassie M.
Grayson, GA
My kids use this, they are 8 and 5. They really like this. The mouthwash doesn't burn their mouth, like other washes do. I love how you just squeeze the bottle and it adds the amount you need and they just drink right from the bottle. No need to dirty a cup! This is great stuff, highly recommend