Listerine Smart Rinse Mint Shield Anticavity Fluoride Rinse uploaded by Bethany L.Listerine Smart Rinse Mint Shield Anticavity Fluoride Rinse uploaded by Rehab H.

BY LISTERINE #54 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Listerine Smart Rinse Mint Shield Anticavity Fluoride Rinse see more...

Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
At first I didnt like it, I had accidentally bought it. Then once I realized what we landed on, we will never go back. No more having to waste bathroom papercups and my son knows exactly how much he needs to mouth wash. The design on the bottle makes my son excited to use it and its most definately effective!
Alena H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Okay so if you are a parent get this for your children especially if they don’t like to use mouth wash. The product doesn’t sting so kids actually enjoy using it! The one thing I do recommend is making they don’t swallow it all!
Melonie P.
Arlington
Kids of all ages love this mouthwash and it is very reasonably priced. It’s also very easy to find in all your favorite grocery and pharmacies locations. It does the trick in keeping oral hygiene up in between dental visits.
Corey T.
Billings, MT
These bottles are a great way to get my son to use mouthwash. He doesn’t get a lot, because the bottle has a great lid that portions out a good amount for kids, but he learns the importance of oral hygiene.
Lalaine B.
Henderson, NV
Defnitely love using this any time of the day. It feels good on my mouth and makes my breathe smells fresh every time I use it. I use it 2-3 a day, morning afternoon and evening. I like the minty taste of it, not too hot on my mouth. Always buying them and will recommend for sure.
Kate J.
I grew up where fluoride was added to the water. I didn't think much about it until I moved to a state where they didn't do this. That is when I got my first cavities. Having the fluoride in the Listerine that I use is an added bonus and I know it helps.
Stephanie F.
I am so happy that this product came out. Before it was a struggle to get my kid to want to brush his teeth. I bought this for him once he was of age to use it and now my kid asks me if he can brush his teeth now. He loves using this mouth wash and being able to fill the cap up himself. I as a parent love that it gets the spots the kids don't get. I will buy this product again and again.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
Super strong, your mouth starts to burn after a while. It's extremely effective, but I prefer crest because it's a lot less harsh I feel, and has the same effect. If anything, listerine leaves an extremely minty, to the point of being bitter aftertaste, whereas crest is way more palatable.
Brittany S.
Manteca, CA
This is perfect for my 5 year old! He loves squeezing the mouth wash into the little measuring cups and watching it go back down when he overfills it. He likes the taste of it and it's not too strong for him. His breath is always fresh and helps prevent cavities
Danielle S.
BEST WAY TO GET A KID TO HAVE FRESH HEALTHY BREATH. MY SON LOOKS FORWARD TO USING MOUTH WASH DAILY AND IT ASSURES ME THAT HE IS GETTING A LITTLE EXTRA CLEANING. PLUS WHEN HE SAYS "GOOD MORNING MOM" I CAN ENJOY THE FRESH SCENT INSTEAD OF MORNING BREATH.