LISTERINE Smart Rinse Anticavity Fluoride Rinse Mint Shield uploaded by Dawn D.LISTERINE Smart Rinse Anticavity Fluoride Rinse Mint Shield uploaded by Sofiya B.

BY LISTERINE

This Product Helps Protect Teeth. It Also Cleans The Mouth Beyond Brushing Alone: Helps Prevent Cavities Even In Hard To Reach Places That Brushing May Miss Kills Bad Breath Germs And Cleans By Removing Food Particles And Bacteria, For Fresh Breath And A Clean Mouth Feeling Tints Food Particles And Bacteria, Leaving Proof In The Sink Of A Cleaner Mouth Strengthens Teeth see more...

• What is your child's favorite mouthwash?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Arwa A.
good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.good stuff.
Sarah G.
This was so much fun to use!! It made me feel like a little kid again and the color that clings to any remaining plaque/gunk is a wonderful visual cue for thorough brushing techniques. I still feel that burning sensation as with all mouthwashes I've tried but I'd totally repurchase this if I found it again. It appears to have disappeared from my local Walmart (hopefully temporarily!).
Roberta A.
Hampton, VA
There's something about the burning in your mouth that makes it feel tingly and clean. I love Listerine! I think it does a great job, and is available most anywhere. I like it better than Colgate or Crest because it feels like it does a better job (probably a mental game) and there are always coupons for it. Mint is my favorite "flavor", but there are plenty of other options!
Sarah K.
Royse City, TX
I love this mouthwash! It leaves my mouth feeling so fresh and clean. The mint isn't too overpowering but leaves you with very fresh breath. I tried this one with a coupon which made it cheaper than the store brand, but I will be buying this again - coupon or not! Usually, I wouldn't do that but this mouthwash really exceeded my expectations past just doing the job.
Eleanor J.
Meridian, ID
This is the best product for kids. It has a way to pre-measure the amount of mouthwash that my kids need without having to pour it and spill everywhere. This is brilliant! Also my kids love to see what they spit out in the sink and that the mouthwash has been effective! The flavor is not too strong for my kids but just right to give them minty fresh breath.
Alice D.
Cary, NC
Have been using this for the last couple of month and so far so good. I've always been prone to cavities due to genetics. The taste is good for a mouthwash and not offensive, my breathe feels fresh and I love the fluoride treatment. I would recommend this if you are looking for a fluoride treatment different from the kid's bubble gum fluoride rinses.
Danielle H.
I purchased this for my kids and I require them to use it after every brushing it is a great product I love the little cap on the top so they don't use too much this makes it where they do not waste any I purchase ours at Walmart at a very reasonable price and I highly recommend this product to anyone I will be purchasing it again and so should you
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
The coolest thing about this product is that there is color that stays on your teeth to indicate that you need to brush or floss a little more because there is plaque or gunk built up. This is a helpful visual cue not only for kids, but for adults as well. It is a great way to teach kids while holding them accountable for their oral care.
Jessica D.
Murray, KY
Very intense minty flavor. What I usually look for in a mouth wash is that overall tingly numb feeling. This product delivered. It makes me feel like its fighting and killing all the germs in there and leaves me feeling great and clean and awake. I use this in the morning when my teeth feel all grimy from sleeping.
vicki h.
Cleves, OH
I love the way this mouthwash makes my mouth feel clean. I use it both in the morning and at night before bed. I buy this from my local Wamart and food store. I have been using Listerine since I was a kid and will continue until the day I die. I just love how it makes me feel better after I have cleaned my teeth.
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
What is your child's favorite mouthwash?