LISTERINE Smart Rinse Anticavity Fluoride Rinse Mint Shield uploaded by Sofiya B.LISTERINE Smart Rinse Anticavity Fluoride Rinse Mint Shield uploaded by Dawn D.

BY LISTERINE

This Product Helps Protect Teeth. It Also Cleans The Mouth Beyond Brushing Alone: Helps Prevent Cavities Even In Hard To Reach Places That Brushing May Miss Kills Bad Breath Germs And Cleans By Removing Food Particles And Bacteria, For Fresh Breath And A Clean Mouth Feeling Tints Food Particles And Bacteria, Leaving Proof In The Sink Of A Cleaner Mouth Strengthens Teeth see more...

• What is your child's favorite mouthwash?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Allison M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this for my son and he really likes to use it.  I have tried it myself and do not think it taste bad or if too harsh for him.  I like how he can measure how much he should use and then we pour it into one of those small Dixie bathroom cups so that the Listerine container doesn't get any germs on it.  will be purchasing again.
Alice D.
Cary, NC
Have been using this for the last couple of month and so far so good. I've always been prone to cavities due to genetics. The taste is good for a mouthwash and not offensive, my breathe feels fresh and I love the fluoride treatment. I would recommend this if you are looking for a fluoride treatment different from the kid's bubble gum fluoride rinses.
Sheila G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The fun superheroes in the front caught my sons attention first. This is perfect for kids. You squeeze the bottle and the liquid goes to the top (like a measuring cup) for your child to take the correct amount. It's not too strong for children. Definitely a good buy.
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really think this helps keep my teeth clean with the fluoride rinse. I usually buy it at my local drug store. It makes your breath feel free. This was my first time using this particular product, but I have been buying listerine for a long time.
Cassidy T.
Jeannette, PA
This mouthwash tastes great and leaves the cleaning mouth i have ever felt. It doesnt leave any of its residue like other mouthwashes i have tried. It definately met my expectations of a clean fresh mouth. I would buy this again and recommend!
Heather H.
Stoneville, NC
A definite go to when it comes to mouthwash. Doesn't bother me as much as most. Classic mint taste, leaves a nice clean feeling. I have been using this product the majority of my life and have had no dental issues. It is the only mouthwash I buy but as with most things of this nature; to each their own.
Brittany R.
My son loves this mouthwash. Always has his favorite characters and makes brushing his teeth a little more fun. What I love is the perfect measurement neck that this has. I never have to worry about him wasting it.
Shannon K.
Owasso, OK
My kids love it and love that its easy for them to use. It's a very good product that helps with my kids oral health.  They use it twice a day before brushing there teeth. Product are kids love it, easy to use. Cons are it's a pricey product.  I  will definitely use it again
Jordyn U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I purchased this because my dentist recommended that I pick up a fluoride rinse & it was the only one Target had. It leaves my mouth feeling very clean and I like that it dyes leftover plaque/etc green so you can see what's left behind after flossing & brushing.
Anastacia H.
Albuquerque, NM
Leaves my mouth minty fresh and tingling. You can tell it is working from the burn on your tongue. Not enough to hurt but enough to know it's killing germs. I use it twice a day.
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
What is your child's favorite mouthwash?