LISTERINE Smart Rinse Anticavity Fluoride Rinse featuring Disney Princesses, 16.91 oz uploaded by Christie T.

BY LISTERINE

Listerene Smart Rinse is an anticavity mouthwash for kids ages six and older. The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of Listerine is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce gingivitis and plaque above the gumline, when used as directed. ; see more...

Jenny I.
Holly Springs, NC
This isn't bad. I gave it four stars because there is a stick/tube inside that looks like a sprayer should have been attached or included but was not. It is not horrible because it blocks the opening and slows down her pouring so she spills less. Maybe that was the intention? I dunno but we talk about that tube every time she uses it. It also did not come with a child size cup...or any cup, which is odd. My Listerine bottle lid doubles as a cup and lid. I thought it was a great price so don't want to complain too much and my daughter rushes to brush her teeth now and will even do a rinse voluntarily, after having eaten sweets.
Taryn D.
Powhatan, VA
My daughter has struggled with the effects of a genetic enamel-weakening disorder and by the time that she was 2 taking care of her teeth needed to be much more than just brushing. We started working with her to use flossers and mouthwash to protect her teeth and keep them as healthy as possible, and this was a winner! She adores her princesses and the fact that it is pink. The design of the bottle is wonderful because it controls the amount that is dispensed and holds the right amount right in the bottle so she can use it without spills. She is 8 now and we still reach for this for her oral health routine!
Lindsey A.
Waterford, MI
My kids love to rinse!
Both my kids ages 5 and 12 have loved using this product since they were old enough to brush! They both have grown out of the fruity flavors and both like using the minty one for kids! (Plus there breath smells good lol) I feel good knowing they are getting that extra protection against cavities!! Plus they think it's fun I sing a "swish swish swish" song which my 12 year old has obviously grown out of but my 5 year old won't stop swishing until the swishing song stops:)
Andrea B.
Newnan, GA
This is the smartest thing they came out with for kids. They can actually see where they missed brushing. Completely genius. My children love brushing their teeth now all because of this product. And that means less trips to the dentist which is wonderful. Now my children will grow up with really good dental habits
Valerie S.
Los Angeles , CA
My daughters favorite ! I love the scent and they come in multiple of her favorite characters ! Smells like bubble gum and great cavity fighter and only for 3 dollars it’s a steal ! We use it twice a day and will definitely recommend it to other parents out there ! This made her more interested in washing her teeth and more into it as well a must have
Rachel D.
I absolutely love this mouthwash for my daughter. She likes everything Disney Princess and I like that the flavor is mild enough for her to use. She uses it with her nighttime teeth cleaning and her dentist always says her teeth look great!
Joselyn S.
Have you ever had trouble having your kids use their mouth wash? Well now you don't have to go through that ever again because this mouthwash tastes like bubble gum and every kid LOVES anything sweet! Your kids won't complain about having to use their mouthwash anymore!
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
My daughter likes this mouth wash. I like that she can use it independently and has easy measure cap! She says the flavor is great and she loves when I bring this home. I love the added benefit of the extra protection and clean for her teeth.
Jennifer W.
My daughter loves it ! I don't like the sweet smell of it , but my daughter likes it ! I like that it shows you if your child brushed right or if it has to rebrush due to the dark little flakes it shows if spit out
Holly L.
Livonia, MI
This mouthwash is great for my kids so they can see any areas that they missed with brushing, it is actually fun for them to use. It definitely met my expectations and I will continue to repurchase this product.

Amazon