LISTERINE Smart Rinse Anticavity Fluoride Rinse featuring Disney Princesses, 16.91 oz uploaded by Christie T.

BY LISTERINE #100 in Mouthwash

Listerene Smart Rinse is an anticavity mouthwash for kids ages six and older. The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of Listerine is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce gingivitis and plaque above the gumline, when used as directed. ; see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Chantelle S.
My kids love rinsing with princesses and seeing anything they may have missed in the sink after rinsing. I like knowing this helps keep their teeth strong and their mouths cleaner! It is a win win because they do not like mint or burning and we do not have to fight about using this mouth rinse and they still have clean mouths!
Jessica T.
I use to love this stuff when I was a kid. The different color mouthwash and the cool flavors. Ooh who remembers those mouthwash bottles and you would squeeze the bottle and the mouth piece was like a cup like thing and it would fill with your mouthwash and it would fill with the "perfect" amount of mouthwash?!? YEAH!! I loved those! Lol who else use to just squeeze the bottle and dump it out just to squeeze the bottle again lol only me?!? Lol anyways, this stuff is still just as good as it was back then and I believe they still do use the squeeze fill bottle :) want a kid friendly mouth wash that'll bring some fun to using mouthwash for your little. This is it!!
Jenny I.
Holly Springs, NC
This isn't bad. I gave it four stars because there is a stick/tube inside that looks like a sprayer should have been attached or included but was not. It is not horrible because it blocks the opening and slows down her pouring so she spills less. Maybe that was the intention? I dunno but we talk about that tube every time she uses it. It also did not come with a child size cup...or any cup, which is odd. My Listerine bottle lid doubles as a cup and lid. I thought it was a great price so don't want to complain too much and my daughter rushes to brush her teeth now and will even do a rinse voluntarily, after having eaten sweets.
Lindsey A.
Waterford, MI
My kids love to rinse!
Both my kids ages 5 and 12 have loved using this product since they were old enough to brush! They both have grown out of the fruity flavors and both like using the minty one for kids! (Plus there breath smells good lol) I feel good knowing they are getting that extra protection against cavities!! Plus they think it's fun I sing a "swish swish swish" song which my 12 year old has obviously grown out of but my 5 year old won't stop swishing until the swishing song stops:)
Andrea B.
Newnan, GA
This is the smartest thing they came out with for kids. They can actually see where they missed brushing. Completely genius. My children love brushing their teeth now all because of this product. And that means less trips to the dentist which is wonderful. Now my children will grow up with really good dental habits
Hannah Leigh P.
Athens, GA
I'm a 21-year-old college student who can't get enough of this children's mouth wash. I've been looking to use fluoride on my teeth more often and this mouthwash is my solution. It tastes just as good as it did 15 years ago when I was a kid using my bright pink, bubblegum flavored mouthwash. Decent amount of foam, leaves my mouth feeling clean, and I love seeing the tiny pieces of debris dyed pink in the sink afterwards.
Precious T.
Jacksonville, FL
This Listerine is great for kids! Its not super strong like the original brand of listerine. I think this is better for kids because you can let them pour it themselves unlike the original brand you have to monitor how much kids use because it is so strong. I purchased the product from walmart, but i have seen it in Walgreens, CVS, and the popular stores.
Rachel D.
I absolutely love this mouthwash for my daughter. She likes everything Disney Princess and I like that the flavor is mild enough for her to use. She uses it with her nighttime teeth cleaning and her dentist always says her teeth look great!
Joselyn S.
Have you ever had trouble having your kids use their mouth wash? Well now you don't have to go through that ever again because this mouthwash tastes like bubble gum and every kid LOVES anything sweet! Your kids won't complain about having to use their mouthwash anymore!
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
My daughter likes this mouth wash. I like that she can use it independently and has easy measure cap! She says the flavor is great and she loves when I bring this home. I love the added benefit of the extra protection and clean for her teeth.