Listerine Smart Rinse Anticavity Fluoride Rinse-Berry Shield-8.45 oz uploaded by Emma I.Listerine Smart Rinse Anticavity Fluoride Rinse-Berry Shield-8.45 oz uploaded by vanessa t.Listerine Smart Rinse Anticavity Fluoride Rinse-Berry Shield-8.45 oz uploaded by vanessa t.

BY LISTERINE

Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This Listerine Smart Rinse is a hit for my kids who hate minty mouth wash. This still gets there teeth and gums clean and they have had amazing dental checkups since using this, and it isn't minty so my youngest likes it. We were struggling to find a mouth wash that she wouldn't say was "spicy" and this one is perfect. The kids love the taste and I love how well it works.
Sara H.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm not a big fan of mint so I use this for myself. I have very sensitive teeth and don't use a fluoride toothpaste for a number of reasons. However, I want the protection from fluoride so this Berry Smart Rinse give me the protection my teeth need in a flavor that I can manage. My dentist recommended this product and we're very happy with the results. It's easy to use and having the little measuring spout ensures that I don't waste it.
M M.
Springfield, MA
I purchased this for my 6 yr old, because we want to teach her better hygiene habits. She likes the stuff, I finally can get her to brush her teeth for a standard amount of time, because she knows that she gets to rinse he mouth out with Berry Shield.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Listerine makes some really great products and this is definitely one of them. Most of the children's mouthwashes that my nieces have tried have burned their mouths so bad that they refuse to use it again, but this one was not like that at all.
Sam B.
Works fairly well, it has cool characters and most taste pretty good. There is an easy system for kids to get the liquid out, and I think it does it's job pretty well. Although I don't feel like it always gets everything.
Danielle C.
Lexington , KY
My daughter loves this stuff. I buy it at Walmart. I feel like it does what it's supposed to do. She uses it twice a day. It's not to expensive, and you get a lot for what you pay. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Monique S.
San diego , CA
This product is Great for children who dislike the mint flavor. Cleans all bacteria and leaves a nice fresh feeling in mouth. Just once rinse and ur done. Every morning and night is a great way to feel fresh while using this product
Catherine S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Listerine smart Rinse anticavity Florida rinse berry shield is amzing.... The flavor is great... It leaves you with a minty taste left in your mouth after brushing you teeth... This is a go to idea with the kiddos...
Jessica H.
Summersville, WV
My girls use this everyday and love it. Very kid friendly. Great for those who don't like minty like my girls. Has a child friendly fill up on the top! They can use this by themselves with no help from mom and makes them fill independent. Helps prevent cavities when they had a sweet treat!
Osdileinny R.
Miramar, FL
I use this for my daughter daily and she loves it! Not t only does it leave her mouth feeling refreshed it has a great taste for picky kids! I bought it at target and I would totally buy it again! I'm super satisfied with this product and recommend it for parents with young girls!