LISTERINE Smart Rinse uploaded by Angee L.

BY LISTERINE

Helps Prevent Cavities Kills Bad Breath Germs Cleans by Removing Bacteria Listerine® Smart Rinse™ is an anticavity mouthwash that helps protect teeth.  It also cleans the mouth beyond brushing alone: Kills bad breath germs and cleans by removing food particles and bacteria, for fresh breath and a clean mouth feeling Tints food particles and bacteria, leaving proof in the sink of a cleaner mouth. Use Listerine® Smart Rinse™ and any Reach® toothbrush and toothpaste. Questions? see more...

Amanda F.
Athens, WV
My daughter loves the color pink so she naturally spotted this at the store, so we got it and gave it a try. She normally doesn't like mouthwashes, but she loves this! It's a listerine product, so you really can't go wrong! Thanks listerine for your amazing products for my whole family!
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My kids love this mouthwash, it's the only reason I dont have to fight them to brush their teeth because they love the bubblegum flavor taste it leaves in your mouth and it cleaned very well as well.
Angee L.
My little one loves this fluoride rinse. She loves the bubble gum taste and how pink it is. She calls it Barbie Q... Her dentist has noticed a positive difference in her teeth as well since she has started using it. The price is not too bad and I can usually find coupons for it. I would recommend this product to anyone who has kids.
Michaela B.
Chevy Chase, MD
A tasty, nice mouth wash. I don't like mint and the berry flavor is much nicer to deal with. The package helps measure out the right amount and I always feel like my mouth is clean after using this product.
Stephanie S.
Oakwood, GA
Three of my four kids are using this product every day, and they love it. It's easy for them to use and is great when paired with brushing/flossing to promote good oral hygiene and habits. You know it's a good product when your kids announce (disappointingly) "we're out of mouthwash!!!!"
Jessica L.
My 7 year old loves this because Barbie is on the front, and it has a great taste! I love it because it's cheap and I know it makes it a little funner for my daughter to rinse her mouth!
Erin P.
Grants Pass, OR
My girls love this mouthwash which is great for me since I don' t have to nag them to use it now. They like the taste and since its pink is always a winner with them.
Blair P.
Our oldest daughter has been using this mouthwash for the past two years and loves it! I love, that i don't have to fight her to use it. She loves the taste and that it's pink, which is her favorite color.
Brittany R.
Emporium, PA
My son had this in a boys one. He lived it, it works great for
Kids but still has a great flavor. This is a great children's product. Listerine never fails me.
Nastassia M.
San Manuel , AZ
This stuff is wonderful because it's Barbie and pink my daughter is always asking to use it! Works wonders for my baby girls teeth 😁