LISTERINE Restoring Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash uploaded by Yessica L.LISTERINE Restoring Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash uploaded by Brenda G.

BY LISTERINE #29 in Mouthwash

Restores Minerals & Strengthens Enamel Sodium Fluoride and Acidulated Phosphate Topical Solution Restores Minerals to Soft Spots Strengthens Enamel to Help Prevent Tooth Decay Protects Against Cavity Causing Acids Kills Bad Breath Germs Restoring Listerine® Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash Tooth Defense® Sodium Fluoride Technology is Proven to Strengthen Enamel. Questions? Call , weekdays see more...

• tengo encias sensibles ¿afectara a mis encias? Be the first to answer!
  • Is this good? I see all different kinds of "flavors" and does it ...4 Answers
  • I use ACT restoring mouthwash sometimes... How does that compare ...5 Answers
LISTERINE Restoring Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash
  • "i think u should use it because it can help you when u have a bad breath it is cool good for you and it is just whoa " in 3 reviews
  • "The downside is the burn.... once I get past that it's okay but 60 seconds feels like a long time when something is uncomfortable!" in 2 reviews
  • "My boyfriend loves Listerine products and this is the only mouth wash he uses." in 1 review
Denise D.
This mouthwash gives me a fresh feeling after I use it. The sensation makes my mouth feel nice and cool whenever I use it. My breath is minty fresh when I am done. It definitely meets my expectations in cleaning my mouth and I would recommend it to others!
Sana N.
Iselin, NJ
Big huge bottle, at a very low price, thanks to Prime Pantry. I'm not saying that Listerine is the reason why, i has never had a cavity or any problem with teeth and gums. I am pretty picky about keeping my teeth clean, and rinsing with this after flossing once a day is just part of the process. Not sure if it really helps, but it makes me feel better (psychologically), and you can't argue with the results.
Anna S.
Auburn, AL
Listerine is the brand I always go to when I need a refill on mouthwash. I have tried other brands, and they just don't feel the same. I especially like the extra anticavity one. Whenever I use Listerine about every other day and when I do my mouth feels cleaner, fresher, and healthier.
Morgan H.
Franklin, IN
I use this mouthwash every morning after brushing my teeth. It has more power than toothpaste to get rid of morning breath. It also comes in a large bottle that lasts a fairly long time. Im very happy with this mouth wash I even noticed my teeth getting whiter after using Listerine's product. I'm very satisfied and would recommend this to anyone that cares about their teeth!!
Diana C.
I love all listerine products especially mouthwashes, I buy these products at Walmart most often. Pros leaves my my mouth feeling super clean. Pros none. I use this product every morning. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good mouthwash.
Brenda G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Other than the burning sensation this product is good. Bought in a two pack at costco. Very affordable and a lot of product. Each bottle has 1.5L in it. I have the flavor cool mint. It definitely leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean afterwards. Would recommend.
Natalie D.
This product is great after brushing my teeth and flossing to really finish out cleaning my teeth. I purchased this for a great price at Walmart and use it twice a day, once in the morning and once at night! Another plus is that it leaves my mouth tasting and smelling minty fresh. Would definitely continue to buy this product!
Tammy M.
I have used this my whole life, and I love it! I use it morning and night and sometimes when I feel that I need to refresh my mouth or something. I like how easy and simple it is with different flavors and sizes can be very useful!
Cara S.
Shaker Hts, OH
Listerine is my leading brand for mouthwash. The product is always very thorough and does a great job of improving breath freshness and killing bacteria. The only cons to this product are that it can be harsh or feel burning on sore gums, so sometimes I dilute it in the cap before swishing around.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
I suffer from gingivitis and I have been using this product twice a day and it absolutely helps it and soothes it and it is so refreshing and helps me stop bleeding and the cavities wont hurt for the whole day
Stephanie L.
Des plaines, IL
I use ACT restoring mouthwash sometimes... How does that compare to this?
ariana c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this good? I see all different kinds of "flavors" and does it burn your mouth ??
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Which listerine product is the best?
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
tengo encias sensibles ¿afectara a mis encias?