Listerine® Powerful Mint Gel Essential Care® Fluoride Toothpaste 4.2 Oz Box uploaded by Livy V.Listerine® Powerful Mint Gel Essential Care® Fluoride Toothpaste 4.2 Oz Box uploaded by Rhonda J.Listerine® Powerful Mint Gel Essential Care® Fluoride Toothpaste 4.2 Oz Box uploaded by OnDeane J.

BY LISTERINE

New Look, Same Great Formula. Freshens Breath the Listerine® Way. Kills the Germs that Cause Bad Breath. Helps Prevent Cavities. Removes Stains The Maker of Listerine® Antiseptic, The #1 Dentist Recommended Mouthwash, Brings You... 6 Benefits in 1. Restores Enamel. Freshens Breath. Kills Bad Breath Germs. Strengthens Teeth. see more...

• Can you come out with A blueberry toothpast Thankyou listerine Co...1 Answers
caleigh b.
New Orleans , LA
Very fresh! My aunt started using this every day with the mouthwash and when she went to the dentist 4-5 weeks later, he told her she had almost NO PLAQUE! That was enough for me to give it a whirl. I prefer the Crest mouthwash still (purple one with fluoride), so this evens out the minty freshness without the overkill. Seems great so far.
Diana P.
My favorite toothpaste in the whole wide world! It's worth the price and it's not even pricey. It makes your teeth whiter and your breath smells fresh. You don't even have to worry about bad breath with this toothpaste. Also, if you pair it with the mouthwash the result is amazing.
Livy V.
Glendale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
Keeps my breath nice and fresh! :3 My teeth seem to look brighter. The toothpaste does burn/tingle just like the mouthwash though. I don't mind I love that feeling! :) I picked it up at walmart. I will continue buying this toothpaste from now on! :D
BettyJo M.
Wellness Guru Expert
The best toothpaste on the market I think. I’ve used this for years and I have zero tarter, dental visits are A+ and my teeth are so white. I highly recommend it and I am of course a frequent buyer of this product.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I mean...it serves it's purpose. I bought it as my travel toothpaste for when I'm out and about but need to brush before I put my invisalign retainers back in. It tastes just like regular Listerine, nasty. But it does clean your teeth well (and my retainers). I didn't see any whiten effect, and it didn't advertise one ( that's why I bought it).
McKenzie M.
LOVE this toothpaste!! You are able to get the minty sensation without having to use mouthwash after every brush. I have used Crest for years and the minty flavor wears off almost immediately. Listerine toothpaste leaves that minty feeling way longer and actually has a nice after taste. Every time I find this product I always stock up. In my area it has been hard to find on the shelves.
Cheryl Z.
Decorah, IA
I grew up in a Crest household, so when I an adult I only bought Crest. Then I was at a store that was going out of business and they had a table with Listerine Toothpaste on sale I decided to pick up a tub (cuz it was only $75 what could I lose) I fell in the Love with Listerine Toothpaste before bed that evening when I brushed my teeth. Eight hours of sleep and my mouth still felt very clean and fresh in the morning. I will never be a Crest Girl again! Listerine all the way!
Olivia M.
Spanish fork, UT
This is the BEST Toothpaste out there! Instead of using mouth wash after I brush my teeth, I just use this tooth paste. It is as strong as their mouth wash and knocks it all out in one go. It also keeps your breath fresh for a long time and doesn't leave a weird taste in your mouth. LOVE.
Nikki T.
Wilmington, DE
I swear by Listerine's mouthwash so I was extremely excited when I noticed Listerine toothpaste.Unfortunately, I was really disappointed with the product because it was not as strong as the Listerine mouthwash. The gel base is nice and I used the whole tube but I won't re-purchase because there are other toothpastes that are more powerful.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I've used this toothpaste plenty of times and it's the one I currently use. It doesn't burn your mouth and it feels very clean after brushing your teeth. Follow with Listerine Total Zero mouth rinse afterward.
Yvonne G.
Muskegon, MI
Can you come out with A blueberry toothpast Thankyou listerine Company.