Listerine® Powerful Mint Gel Essential Care® Fluoride Toothpaste 4.2 Oz Box uploaded by Livy V.Listerine® Powerful Mint Gel Essential Care® Fluoride Toothpaste 4.2 Oz Box uploaded by Rhonda J.Listerine® Powerful Mint Gel Essential Care® Fluoride Toothpaste 4.2 Oz Box uploaded by OnDeane J.

BY LISTERINE

New Look, Same Great Formula. Freshens Breath the Listerine® Way. Kills the Germs that Cause Bad Breath. Helps Prevent Cavities. Removes Stains The Maker of Listerine® Antiseptic, The #1 Dentist Recommended Mouthwash, Brings You... 6 Benefits in 1. Restores Enamel. Freshens Breath. Kills Bad Breath Germs. Strengthens Teeth. see more...

• Can you come out with A blueberry toothpast Thankyou listerine Co...1 Answers
Maritza C.
Patchogue , NY
So this toothpaste is like a wake up call for your mouth! It leaves your mouth feeling super clean! I like how it keeps my breath fresh for more than five minutes! I have been using it for years and I love it!
Katie R.
Minneapolis, MN
I had never considered using Listerine toothpaste until my dentist recommended it. Since I trust that she knows more about tooth care than I do, it’s all I buy now. Not sure it’s doing anything great, but it works!
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I mean...it serves it's purpose. I bought it as my travel toothpaste for when I'm out and about but need to brush before I put my invisalign retainers back in. It tastes just like regular Listerine, nasty. But it does clean your teeth well (and my retainers). I didn't see any whiten effect, and it didn't advertise one ( that's why I bought it).
BettyJo M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best toothpaste on the market I think. I’ve used this for years and I have zero tarter, dental visits are A+ and my teeth are so white. I highly recommend it and I am of course a frequent buyer of this product.
Mikaela J.
Saint Johns, FL
There is no stronger toothpaste on the market. Although this product can be hard to find, if you see it somewhere STOCK UP. I use this toothpaste 2 to 3 times a day and always leave with a refreshing minty taste. Perfect toothpaste to cure a horrible hungover taste in your mouth or clean up after a garlic and onion dinner. It can often be hard to find, but when I see this toothpaste I always stock up! Although there is no whitening effect, I adamantly use this product and had a perfect check up last time I was at the dentist! The active ingredients definitely do their job!
Krystal R.
This is by far my favorite toothpaste and I now will not use anything else. I love the feeling that comes with it, it really does have the typical "Listerine" feel when you brush with it. I typically buy it at Walmart. My only complaint is that it is much more expensive than other toothpastes., if you are a Listerine fan though, I would highly recommend it!
Bri R.
This is by far my favorite toothpaste. My teeth always feel clean and my breathe it always fresh. This has a very strong mint taster/scent, so if you don't like mint or strong tastes, you will not like this. The price is on the higher end of toothpaste, about $4-5, but I find the overall clean it produces is justification. It pairs well with their mouthwash!
Livy V.
Glendale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Keeps my breath nice and fresh! :3 My teeth seem to look brighter. The toothpaste does burn/tingle just like the mouthwash though. I don't mind I love that feeling! :) I picked it up at walmart. I will continue buying this toothpaste from now on! :D
Diana P.
My favorite toothpaste in the whole wide world! It's worth the price and it's not even pricey. It makes your teeth whiter and your breath smells fresh. You don't even have to worry about bad breath with this toothpaste. Also, if you pair it with the mouthwash the result is amazing.
McKenzie M.
LOVE this toothpaste!! You are able to get the minty sensation without having to use mouthwash after every brush. I have used Crest for years and the minty flavor wears off almost immediately. Listerine toothpaste leaves that minty feeling way longer and actually has a nice after taste. Every time I find this product I always stock up. In my area it has been hard to find on the shelves.
Yvonne G.
Muskegon, MI
Can you come out with A blueberry toothpast Thankyou listerine Company.