BY LISTERINE

New Look, Same Great Formula. Freshens Breath the Listerine® Way. Kills the Germs that Cause Bad Breath. Helps Prevent Cavities. Removes Stains The Maker of Listerine® Antiseptic, The #1 Dentist Recommended Mouthwash, Brings You... 6 Benefits in 1. Restores Enamel. Freshens Breath. Kills Bad Breath Germs. Strengthens Teeth. see more...

• Can you come out with A blueberry toothpast Thankyou list...1 Answers
Paula P.
Bridge City
This Listerine® Powerful Mint Gel Essential Care® Fluoride Toothpaste 4.2 Oz Box is seriously good. I moved from a big city to a small town where I can’t find this product and I like it so much that I order it from Amazon. It cleans my teeth so well and I love the fresh minty gel. It is also great for my sensitive gums. This is a product I always repurchase. Listerine® Powerful Mint Gel Essential Care® Fluoride Toothpaste 4.2 Oz Box
Adissa B.
Denver
OKAY THIS IS A REALLY GOOD PRODUCT, a lot of the times Regular toothpaste can keep my breath fresh but not for the whole entire day, but with this listerine toothpaste really gets the job done and keep my breath fresh all day. My only complaint is that it really dries out the mouth which is why I don’t use it frequently.
Maritza C.
Patchogue , NY
So this toothpaste is like a wake up call for your mouth! It leaves your mouth feeling super clean! I like how it keeps my breath fresh for more than five minutes! I have been using it for years and I love it!
Ashley H.
Hamilton , NJ
The only toothpaste I will use! I love the burn you can feel how well it’s working and my breath is always fresh! I use three times a day and purchase at Target
Betsy F.
West Monroe, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Oh my goodness I can’t describe to you how terrible brushing my teeth with this was. It most definitely gets rid of any bad breath. It is far too strong to try to brush your teeth with though. The mouth wash itself is great. It’s also strong but it doesn’t foam like the toothpaste. It was just very overwhelming for me!
Adrianna M.
My mouth felt clean but it gave me a burning sensation in my entire mouth. I'd never buy it again. I have very sensitive gums and couldn't handle this tooth paste.
Katie R.
Minneapolis, MN
I had never considered using Listerine toothpaste until my dentist recommended it. Since I trust that she knows more about tooth care than I do, it’s all I buy now. Not sure it’s doing anything great, but it works!
Cecia P.
Colton, CA
My boyfriend swears by this toothpaste. I will say i do like it. My mouth definitely feels fresh and clean when i use it. I have no issues with it. I wish it would also whiten that would make it perfect
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I mean...it serves it's purpose. I bought it as my travel toothpaste for when I'm out and about but need to brush before I put my invisalign retainers back in. It tastes just like regular Listerine, nasty. But it does clean your teeth well (and my retainers). I didn't see any whiten effect, and it didn't advertise one ( that's why I bought it).
BettyJo M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best toothpaste on the market I think. I’ve used this for years and I have zero tarter, dental visits are A+ and my teeth are so white. I highly recommend it and I am of course a frequent buyer of this product.
Yvonne G.
Muskegon, MI
Can you come out with A blueberry toothpast Thankyou listerine Company.