BY LISTERINE #9 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Megan P.
Delaware, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I'm in retail and going to school for physical therapy, I talk to people all day long and it isn't always convenient to shove a mint in my mouth and then try to talk to someone while the mint is flipping. These pocket packs are amazing, the container is nice and small so they don't take up much space in your pocket (or bulk up your scrub pockets, which is about the only thing I wear working in scrub retail and medical) and you can discretely slip on in your mouth anytime you feel you need it
they're small and disolve fairly quickly while leaving behind a powerful minty fresh feeling that leaves your mouth feeling clean for a long time. Absolutly love these!
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They do awesome job in freshening your breath. I really like them I just fine in mint flavor only I don't know about other flavors. They are thin like a paper. Did those very quickly in your mouth and give you very fresh breath
Jamie S.
Langley Moor, Durham
These freshen your breath faster, quicker, and more effectively than any gum or mint on the market! Just pop one in and you'll feel like you've just spent a minute gargling your favorite Listerine mouthwash, even if you're on the go! Such a convenient product if you need to quickly freshen your breath after a lunch break!
Gisele G.
Rua Dom Pedro II, 430
É uma marca que senpre tenho em casa e nunca deixo faltar, já testei outras, mas nenhuma se compara co. LISTERINE.EU AMO.
Crystal B.
Exeter, NH
These little breath strips instantly dissolve in your mouth and leave a minty fresh taste. The small size is super convenient. I stuck them inside the tiny pocket on my purse that isn't big enough for anything else. I loved that I could effortlessly improve my breath by sneaking one of these out of my purse. It was a lot easier than dealing with gum or mints when you are on the go. I'm not a huge fan of mint, so the flavor was a bit strong for me. I'll definitely keep an eye of the the Arctic Berry flavor. I would recommend these.
Jessica R.
Ashburn, VA
The Listerin Pocketpaks are amazing! I always go for the Freshburst flavor (green one). They last for a while too! Highly recommend!!
Nancy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I absolutely love listerine cool mint pocket packs. They are like 3.99 at Walmart so they're affordable. They are highly effective too. You just dissolve one on your tongue and your breath stays fresh.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
I've always loved these. Listerine on the go! Keeps my breath smelling fresh with the use of one strip is just as strong as the Listerine mouth wash which is good for the days when my breath needs the extra kick. They are pretty reasonable last time I purchased I got 24 strips for $1.95 with Target clearance.
Maria P.
Coral Gables, FL
The price is great. I use these everyday. Keeps your breath
fresh especially after drinking coffee. Helps eliminates bad breath. My boss
has halitosis so when he comes around, I offer him one. For Christmas, I may
get him a box of his own.  Love this product
because it is so good on stopping a cough, especially one caused by a allergen
the air causing a dry throat and resulting coughing spell as well as freshening
my breath.
Michelle F.

I’m a member of the Crowdtap LISTERINE® rewards program, and LISTERINE® sent me a sample of its LISTERINE COOL MINT® POCKETPAKS® to review. This is my honest opinion! It comes with 24 strips in a pack. The package is very small. It's so small that you can carry it inside your pockets, I love these! They are so convenient! I can just toss it inside my bag. It's a huge difference between this and breathe mints. Breathe mints comes in big contains and makes loud noises when you open them and stuff. These Listerine PocketPaks are so small that they are like the size of quarters and they don't take up much space or make loud noises. They keep my breathe smelling great and feeling refreshed! Plus, it evens helps kill germs!! I will choose these over breathe mints any day!
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Amazon