BY LISTERINE #9 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Lauren M.
I got these in my Vox Box and I love them! They are so refreshing and you don't even have to chew it or bite it! Very easy and nice to have handy!!
Thania L.
Westford, MA
My beloved Listerine pills are love , love for those days where I get to spend much time away from home, are my perfect match in the portfolio also to use orthodon'tics and is not pleasant walk with breath that is not so flattering .
Sumayyah S.
Margate, FL
I love these! I received a free sample in my #RefreshVoxBox but I've been purchasing these way before I received the sample. The breath strips work in seconds and they literally refresh you and wake you up and they're so easy to carry around. A must have product in your purse!
Mary G.
Nashville , Tennessee
Soo convenient. Helps out early in the morning when you forget to brush them teeths. Really fresh but not too fresh that it hurts.
Veronica  R.
Overland park, Ks
It's really quick for on the go use and gets the job done for right after you eat if you don't like him very much . Not too strong and very useful.
Robisha C.
Elk Grove , Ca
I love these listerine strips. They are so convenient, and the flavor stays for awhile which is really nice also. I'm glad I received this product in my voxbox.
Celia F.
Marietta, GA
These are very fun to use! Very strong, but not in an unpleasant or intolerable way. I like using them but I don't think I'd actually buy them myself (received in the #RefreshVoxBox for product testing) as they are more expensive than other mints.
Lori D.
Bath, PA
These work so well! They taste great and keep your breath super minty and fresh all day. So handy to stick in your pocket as well!
Hannah W.
Villa Rica, GA
SUPER INTENSE! For real, not for the faint of heart, but I like that they work very fast, no need to chew on a piece of gum forever. They take probably 5 seconds total and you're good to go. Very convenient.
Lori D.
Bath, PA
Got these in my #refreshvoxbox and love them! Taste so good and keep your breath fresh for a long time
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Amazon