BY LISTERINE #9 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Kaitlyn S.
Florence, SC
I have used these for years. I love them. They are a quick fix, and give you freah breath in an instant! They are also discrete and easy to store in a small clutch! Love these and will continue to buy as long as they have it on the shelves.
Charlene P.
Edson, AB
I love these things they work amazing. They do exactly what they say they freshen your mouth and makes your mouth smell amazing. It is so easy to do and a great product to use. I recommend this product to anyone you should go try it out because you will not regret it.
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these things and haven't seen them in the store for ages. I've been doing some volunteer work that requires me to talk lots of people over the several hours. My mouth would get dry and it makes me feel like my breath smells bad. One of these takes care of the problem. It seems to stimulate salivation. Of course, there is also the strong burst of Listerine. The product claims to kill germs. My mouth always feels better than just covering up with mints.
Brittany S.
I received some of the Listerine Pocket packs from Influenster a couple of days ago.
When you first put it in your mouth, it kinda sticks to the roof of your mouth which kinda feels a little weird until it dissolves. The taste is nice but is pretty strong after a couple seconds and gets pretty tingly. I think it's worse if you use it right after eating something sweet. Overall, they are very convenient and useful! You don't have to wait as long for them to dissolve as an actual mint which is good, too.
Rose  N.
Evansville, IN
Listerine strips are great on the go, provide ultra cool breath, and smell and taste great. powerful and effective!
Elizabeth J.
Williamsburg, KY
These are good, but they made my mouth water. They are great to keep on your purse just in case your breath isn't so fresh!
Axelle F.
Fort Worth, TX
These pocket strips are very convenient and easy, you just pop one in and go. They dissolve easily and are very strong. I had eaten lots of garlicky Chinese food and it completely made the gross taste of stale Chinese food leave my mouth and made my breath smell fresh as if I'd just brushed my teeth! These are so refreshing, I'll definitely be using these instead of mints when I'm in the run!
miriam N.
Listerine make my breath fresh and nice and my tooth wither and prettier, and that's why I always use them
Elannah L.
Concord, NH
If you want to know my opinion on listerine products it is this : they product an effective and sparkling clean but quite honestly burn my mouth. I feel silly by calling mint spicy but it's the only way to describe it
Helen S.
Richmond virginia
Nice taste and great feeling knowing that your breath is really fresh!!!! Very economical given the great result.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Amazon