BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Whitney W.
Blacksburg, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These work wonders, however they're insanely strong so i usually tear them in half because apparently I am a wimp like that. Also, I don't recommend cinnamon because it will ruin your taste buds for a week or two.
Samarra H.
Listerine pocket paks, they're so easy to use and they dissolve instantly in your mouth, it comes in nice and protective packaging. They are sugar and alcohol free which is good for people who have diabetes and other illnesses.
ANGELA A.
Very easy to store. You can put it on your purse, and even in your packet and you wouldn’t have to worry about it. Love this product! Everyone must have this because you never know when you’re going to need it ;)
Crystal Q.
Fresno, CA
These are cool and they actually do a great job of leaving your mouth minty fresh. But i would still opt for a bottle of liquid Listerine because i think the stips are a little over priced and arent as long lasting
Crystal P.
Not as great as mouth wash. Didn't like very much. Wouldn't buy again. Kind of harsh. Not very good value. Not pricey. Kind of cheap. Packaging was ok. Not very great. Would not buy again. Prefer the mouth. Wash
Shaun C.
Amazing product to have on the go to a date an interview or even to work gives a fresh spruce to your breath to get you through the day
Be aware they can get addicting you might just want to have them like candy
Angela S.
These are great for when I am out and about. They are decently priced in comparison to mints and provides better breath in my opinion. I have bought them at dollar stores and Walmart. Would definitely buy it again.
Paige N.
Used to love these but they hurt my stomach like tooth paste. They are also not easy to find at every place. Right amount of burn and I do feel as if they refresh me. I would buy again for sure. Bought at walmart!
Jessica S.
Longview, WA
When your on the go as much as us these come in handy. Never let bad breath jump out again. Curb it with listerine strips. They stop that embarrassing moment that no one wants. I would defiantly buy these again
Meagan G.
Fremont
Fresh breath is never a problem when these are in my purse! Convenient to slip into a clutch and they do the trick without having to chew on gum! I like using them after eating out to help cleanse my mouth out!
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!