BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
I have used these a few times and not too impressed doesn't give a great clean feel to my mouth like the liquid mouthwashes. The price is ok, but doesn't really work for me or my household. I wouldn't buy these again.
Mary J.
Tucson, AZ
When you’re on the go and you realize you’ve got some bad breath, it causes quite the panic. This is my favorite breath fixer I’ve ever tried. The alternatives on the market just don’t match up. 10/10 would recommend.
Mahreen M.
Warren, MI
Good to have when on the go. Makes breath feel very fresh just wish they had a better after taste to it. Other then that will continue to use. Can easily find them in every drugstore. The price is very reasonable as well.
Hannah H.
Jackson , MS
These are very refreshing! I love this product so much! I have been using this product for years! I bought it from Walgreens and it was very effective and I love them so much! I would for sure recommend this product.
Lori T.
These are great !!!! You go out to eat and you can't brush. These dissolve on your tongue and really freshen your whole mouth ! I paid $14 on Amazon. But I got the value pack. 12 packs. 24 strips a pack. I recommend them.
Kat S.
Ottosen, IA
I have not used these to often but I do love them. My teeth are pretty white and I owe it all to these. I don't need to use them to often because of how much impact they have on my teeth. They work well and I will repurchase
Julia F.
Woodburn, OR
Love these. You can just carry it in you purse and put one in your mouth when you feel like it. I remember eating the whole pack as a kid and not feeling good after. Never doing that again. But forsure love these.
Emily M.
1207 long run road Schuylkill Haven
Not a fan of mouthwash but I am a fan of these little men’s that you can stick in your mouth especially when you have bad breath there convenient and easy to use definitely something that you need during the day
Brittany J.
I love these pocket packs. I always keep one with me in my bag to make sure I have good smelling breath. This has helped me on dates, job interviews, and just day to Day life! It keeps me feeling fresh and clean!
Whitney W.
Blacksburg, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These work wonders, however they're insanely strong so i usually tear them in half because apparently I am a wimp like that. Also, I don't recommend cinnamon because it will ruin your taste buds for a week or two.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!