BY LISTERINE #9 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Aaron E.
These are great to keep in your lunch bag for a breath freshener in the middle of the day after lunch. Helps to keep your breath fresh when you’re not able to brush and floss. An awesome temporary fix until you get home.
Wesley L.
I love this for on the go. Great packaging it fits right in my purse or diaper bag. It is very effective in getting ride of bad breath on the go. It surpasses my expectations on the size and price. It is very affordable!!
Moira O.
Norfolk, VA
Perfect "on-the-go" strips that freshen your breath! It met all of my expectations, and I was a first time user. It was gentle to the touch within my mouth, and I would purchase again. I recommend this product to others.
Emmalee M.
Jasper
These pocket strips come in handy for everyone and u know what I mean (when u thought u brushed ur teeth and u dident) but the value is good and has nice packaging and I really don't think there is a need for improvement
Sally H.
Bakersfield, CA
Love the strips especially when I'm on the go. It's convenient, handy and fast. They're super effective and always leaves me feeling refreshed especially after a meal that likes to linger! Recommend checking these out!
Jennifer B.
I use these when on the go. They are strong and work well to get the job done. Leaves my breath fresh and feeling cool. The packaging is small and fits easily in your pocket or purse. I would recommend and purchase again.
Dianna L.
Everett, WA
My breath becomes so refreshed after plopping one of these in my mouth. It's great that they're small so you can just drop one in your bag and take it with you. It'll always be handy whenever you need a quick refresher
Christi C.
Oklahoma City , OK
I love these strips but I prefer the spearmint flavor over the mint. The regular mint ones are too strong for myself but other than that it is a great product. I would recommend to anyone who needs a little breath refresher!
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
I have used these a few times and not too impressed doesn't give a great clean feel to my mouth like the liquid mouthwashes. The price is ok, but doesn't really work for me or my household. I wouldn't buy these again.
Mary J.
Tucson, AZ
When you’re on the go and you realize you’ve got some bad breath, it causes quite the panic. This is my favorite breath fixer I’ve ever tried. The alternatives on the market just don’t match up. 10/10 would recommend.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Amazon