BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Tyler S.
These strips are amazing. They make your breath smell great even my kids love them. Would 10 out of 10 recommend these to anybody who wants better smelling breath. These are especially amazing for schools that don't allow gum.
Megan P.
Nicholasville
I do like these strips. They are easy for in the go when you aren't at home to use the mouth wash. They are a little intense at first but makes you're mouth feel clean and have fresh breath. It is worth it for anyone on the go!
Vivian V.
Miami, Florida
These are great for traveling, since the package are so small they can fit almost anywhere. And the instant freshness you feel is incredible! Really good after quick meals at the airport if you don't want to have nasty food breath.
Kelsey L.
New Orleans, LA
Love love love this stuff. These are perfect for when you are on the go and need a quick refresher. The flavor can be quite strong at first, but that doesn't bother me all too much. Definitely leaves your mouth feeling icy cool.
Julia S.
Trenton, OH
Love these. Always have a pack in my purse. Makes me teeth feel so clean, soft, and fresh. And my breath always smells great. Love the packaging and the price for how much you get. Can’t beat it! I’ll always buy this product :)
Arielle R.
East Freetown, MA
I love Listerine strips! I’ve been using them for years. They are such a perfect little on the go solution. I love using them after dining out or if I’ve taken a nap & need a little breath refreasher. Everyone should try these.
brittany a.
Mason
This product leaves you with wonderfully fresh breath. It’s a cool strip that leaves your mouth feeling clean and refreshed. Packaging is small and easily transportable. I always have some on me and would recommend to everyone.
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
These are great on the go to give you some fresh breath, but it is not like brushing and using mouthwash. I personally love how clean Listerine leaves my mouth feeling.
Shelby P.
Ooltewah, TN
These do freshen your breath but I can't stand the strips. I have had them get stuck on the roof of my mouth. They are so sticky and strong that it burns my tongue. I just think there is a better way to freshen breath than this.
Cianna G.
lockhart
These work very good for when you wake up late and don't have time too brush your teeth and you have to get too that place you can't be late too . Well if you pop one of these in your mouth talking to people is a problem solved
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.