BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Briana M.
Encino, CA
I’ve used these before. They make my breath smell really fresh. I use it before I go into an interview, or after I eat something that smelled funky, like garlic or onion.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
For that fast minty fresh breath feeling this is great!    They are a little strong but it freshens your breath without having to worry about having a piece of candy rolling around in your mouth.   They are cute little packs in fit in your pocket wallet or purse.
Micaela F.
Michigan City, IN
I was absolutely obsessed with these as a kid! I used to "eat" the whole package in one sitting... not my brightest idea! Anyway, they get the job done and are a great resource when you have bad breath but no access to a toothbrush.
Christa B.
Fort Wayne, IN
these are a lot different than swishing with mouthwash. they burn badly, taste strongly sweet yet chemical-y. the effects are not long lasting and they do not dissolve that easily. i say choose either mouthwash or a mint instead.
Allison E.
Warren, AR
These are awesome and easy to keep anywhere but I would like to know how this made it's way into my sweet tooth badge? It's minty not sweet. YES, The product works great.
Brett W.
Sherman, TX
These breath strips are a lifesaver! Special E when you're running late in the morning and you have to get to work and you forgot to brush your teeth you just pop one of these in your mouth after you've had some coffee and bam! Fresh
Thania L.
Westford, MA
My beloved Listerine pills are love , love for those days where I get to spend much time away from home, are my perfect match in the portfolio also to use orthodon'tics and is not pleasant walk with breath that is not so flattering .
Bridgett W.
Medford, OK
 I got these and I have to go and he said my breath smelled so good he wanted to lick my mouth I've only used it one time but if I knew where I got it I would totally use it more I don't know where I bought it because one of my friends gave it to me during school yes I would buy it again if I knew where she got it.
Sierra M.
Peoria, IL
These work wonderful and are extremely easy to keep close since they fit practically anywhere. Be careful though, if your mouth isn't very wet the stinging can be painful. I always make sure to take a drink of water before I use one
Kathy S.
Mentor, OH
I LOVE this breath fresheners! I have them in my purse, in my file cabinet at work, at home in the family room and in the bathroom. They taste good and give you just the right amount of breath freshening. I highly recommend these!
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.