BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
I like the cool mint and breeze over the original any day. I guess because the gold, is super strong for me, that is a good thing, because I know a few people that need to drink this stuff as a part of a daily diet instead of rinsing with it.
Grace M.
Hialeah, FL
This breath strips are amazing for on the go for your breath. I even believe they work better that gum sometimes. They give a very refreshing sensation and it just melts away.
Vaishali V.
Allen, TX
Never am I disappointed by Listerine. Any day , any time, I need it and this has proved efficient. Being part of full time job, you do not get to come home and freshen up all the time. This saved my day always!! Totally in love with this!!
Maria C.
If you're ever on the go and your mouth doesn't quite feel minty fresh or you feel as if you have bad breath, worry no more. Just use one of these minty fresh strips on your tongue, breath in and wa-la, no more fear of having bad breath!
Jessica L.
Listerine Is my go to for my daily brushing needs. It exceeds my expectations and for the price I can't ask for more it leaves my mouth minty fresh and feeling clean. I recommend this product to anyone that needs that breath pick me up.
Lydia T.
Largo, FL
These things burn like fire but once you get used to them they taste really good and that your breath smells really fresh. The packaging is grab and go so it's nice and easy whenever you need a pick me up and I would definitely recommend.
Cynthia M.
Auburn
I love these. I keep some in my car, in my purse and around my house. It is a great way to freshen up your breath after eating certain foods or drinking soda or coffee. They are at a good price point. I would recommend this to anyone.
camila a.
I love the three ships they work so very well I literally feel the minty fresh feel it's so minty it feels so cool and I've had my friend I'm why did you just brush your teeth I'm telling you these really work and I love Listerine my family loves that bread
Jasmine M.
Brooklyn, NY
They pack quite a punch! Very strong, long lasting, works instantly. My manager doesn't like when we chew gum at the restaurant, so these are great instant breath fresheners.
Wendi B.
Columbia, SC
Not comparable to actually gargling but if you just want a quick burst of listerine flavor, this stuff is great. And it works a heck of a lot better than just a tic tac or an altoid. The texture does leave something to be desired though.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!