BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Lyla M.
I love these so much. Great for on the go and for school where you may not have the opportunity to brush your teeth. Some may be too minty at first but they're definitely worth it.
Maria P.
This "mint" tends to burn uncomfortably on my tongue and the texture is a bit slimy and weird. It does freshen my breath but I'd rather use gum or a mint instead of this as it doesn't seem to freshen my entire mouth but rather a portion of my tongue.
Leslie H.
Edinburg, TX
Listerine is my all time favorite product for your teeth. I highly recommend it to anyone. From preventing gum disease to making your teeth stronger and healthier. I love using this before and after I wake up. It leaves your breathe smelling amazing.
Alexandra B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I used to use these all time when I was a kid, as they were the cool thing to have at school. They are still just as refreshing and strong as before. I enjoy using them as an alternative to a mint and feel like they do a better job refreshing your breath.
Christie S.
I received this product in my #RefreshVoxBox pack. I tried the blue ones and they are extremely strong. I believe they do their job beautifully but it was personally too strong for me to use. I gave them to a friend who loves them and can handle them.
Katie O.
Winter Garden, FL
I hate the listerine spray for bad breath, I hate those strips that adhere to the roof of your mouth and make you want to die. But this stuff wasn't that bad! If you or a loved one has halitosis, I would definitely consider this. Cheap, and effective.
Cj K.
Tallahassee , FL
These Pocket Paks are the best! I can take them almost anywhere I go and always have nice smelling breath and feel confident. The price is a little high but well worth it! The packaging is great, small and easy to store in purse or pocket. Excellent.
Ioana A.
seminole, Fl
I have used Listerine Pocketpacks for the past 7 years or so, since they first came out. I love them! Basically, if you haven't used them, you flip open the top of this tiny plastic container and use one finger to stick it to one of the thin strips...
kelley t.
I used to keep these in my purse for when I went out to eat and the smell would linger. I do recommend to those who need a little fresher breath when they are going about their days
Emily F.
I like these products as a breath freshener. They have a strong mint flavor that last for a while. The packaging that they use is very durable and holds up well in your pocket. For the product it is a little pricey but overall they are a nice product.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!