BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Gina H.
Westville
It’s nice to know that if you’re not feeling your freshest you could reach into your pocket and pull out something that will make you feel fantastic! Lasts a long time. Would reccommend this for anyone that needs that little pick me up through your day.
Davy A.
Duluth, GA
You just cannot get enough of these. Once you use one you feel like you should use another one 10 minutes later they are that good. I will say that it does freshen your breath because he does get rid of the smell and the taste in your mouth immediately.
Patricia D.
Yuma, AZ
These strips are great, they work just like the liquid mouthwash and they're a lot more convenient to carry around in my purse. Great taste and leaves you with fresh breath every time.
Hannah B.
Wasn't that bad if a product. Worked well, did what it said it would do, and it helped. Never used it before so it was a good experience. Not too expensive for me. Bought at target. Fair price for then quality. I would recommend to others. It wasn't bad.
alyssa d.
Bethlehem, PA
I love these products because they leave your mouth smelling GREAT. however, I think they are a little expensive for what they are and wish they would go on sale sometimes or if you could find coupons from them. I got them from walmart for $3.89 for one pack.
Claudia W.
Columbus,Oh
I am not a big fan of this product, don't like the sheets, did not meet my expectations, don't like that is sticks to the roof of your mouth, first tike user, very nice packaging! Just not very nice product, a lot of room for improvement not a big fan!
Amy W.
These little strips are nice and convenient to have around. They are very effective especially after lunch or dinner out with friends. I would purchase these again and recommend them. You can easily throw a couple in your purse to have handy if needed  too!
Angel 😇.
Peachtree City, GA
It's been a while since I've used them but I liked them from what I can remember. It's pretty gentle but very effective. They met my expectations considering they are a good brand. I would say it is a good value for what you pay for. I would buy it again.
kelley t.
I used to keep these in my purse for when I went out to eat and the smell would linger. I do recommend to those who need a little fresher breath when they are going about their days
Emily F.
I like these products as a breath freshener. They have a strong mint flavor that last for a while. The packaging that they use is very durable and holds up well in your pocket. For the product it is a little pricey but overall they are a nice product.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!