BY LISTERINE #9 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Jessica G.
San jose , CA
I have used these strips in the past, not recently though. I think they’re pretty good for a couple of minutes. It is just a small strip so it doesn’t give you a fresh breath scent for long. So you pretty much have to take another if you want the minty breath.
Manasa V.
These strips are great for freshening your mouth but they just aren't for me. I find it to be too strong. I prefer a mouthwash to strips. Good value for money. Bought this at a local Walmart. Maybe ideal for travel. I might purchase for travel purposes again.
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA
Must have on date night after dinner!!!! These are perfect and fit right in your purse. I keep mine in my purse and some right in the car too. Very handy and take away bad breath instantly.
Callisa Z.
Who doesn't want fresh breath? This is such an amazing product you just pop it in your mouth has a little bit of a bite but it's needed to help freshen your breathe. I highly recommend.
Angel 😇.
Peachtree City, GA
It's been a while since I've used them but I liked them from what I can remember. It's pretty gentle but very effective. They met my expectations considering they are a good brand. I would say it is a good value for what you pay for. I would buy it again.
Holly R.
College Station, TX
I received some Freshburst Pocket Packs complimentary of my Refresh VoxBox to test and review. I'm in love with these things! They dissolve instantly and maintain a fresh breath for a good while. Love the flavor as it's not overpowering, but still minty!
Kim G.
These are powerful lil bursts of freshness. I love keeping them in my pocket for emergency situations. While working with the public, one can never tell when we might need to freshen up.
Codi H.
Canton , GA
I enjoy these strips, as they're a replacement for mint/gum with oral health benefits. However I never noticed a huge difference between these and their fresh breath strips. It's not worth the price increase for me, when the fresh breath strips do what feels like the same job.
Jennifer H.
Charlotte, NC
Love Listerine products and was lucky enough to find these at Walmart. The price was good for the number of strips in the package. I love the fresh clean feeling that I got from using this product and would definitely recommend this product to others.
Angela J.
Palestine, TX
I love the ease of use of these. They are small, fit easily in your purse. Especially if you go to lunch and then back to work and you don't want to have onion breath or anything. Plus the people you may deal with face to face thank you for using them.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Amazon