BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Savannah B.
Boaz, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these perfect for a quick freshening ! It gives your breath a cool breeze sensation!! Perfect to keep in your clutch or wallet when your quick on the go! Just pop one in an your ready to go!
Sana K.
It was back in middle school which these strips used to save me from my after lunch breath but these strips r truely amazing . They really very effective, all it takes is a second to pull It out and place It on the tongue: the fresh breath it leaves after is amazing I love it
JaimeRose H.
Leavenworth, KS
Love the pocket strips! They not only refresh but their fast acting germ killers! Love the way my mouth feels after using one sheet. I'm a repeat user, will always be a user. I buy this product at walmart. It's cheaper than other stores. So I save some money on a great product!
Kristen D.
Bradenton , FL
Invigorating and super convenient! Keeps breath fresh for quite a while. I like to keep these in my locker at work in case I have a meeting or something comes up when I can't brush beforehand! Initially a bit strong but like I said, does a good job of freshening up.
Lais M.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
These are one of the best things created for humankind!!
I keep them in my purse and on my desk at the office. When I drink coffee and a coworker is about to approach me, I put one on my tongue to prevent the unpleasant coffee odor from my mouth. They are extremely useful!
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
My husband enjoys using these! There great for after lunch and on the run They are very effective and leave your mouth fresh. They exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend you try it out
Leagh G.
The convenience of the pocket paks is the primary reason I got these, and they work well to freshen breath. However I am not a big fan of the sticky sheet getting stuck on the roof of my mouth, and the somewhat bitter aftertaste that lingers for awhile afterwards.
Alejandra R.
Love love love these minty strips, they are extremely minty, minty to the point where it kind of hurts lol but it gets the job done.  Simple designed packaging that you can carry around with you or in your purse easily.  I would reccommend this product.
Gina B.
These strips are very harshly flavored and burn my tongue when I use them because they are so minty. For some people, that could be a good thing because they definitely get the job done and leave your breath minty fresh, but I gravitate towards altoids over these.
Heather S.
I love listerine pocketpaks. They freshen your breath and leave your mouth feeling super clean. The package is small enough to fit in any clutch or change purse so you can take them anywhere with you.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!