BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Billie R.
Duluth, MN
I just love breath min strips in general! Its like a little snack and makes your breath smell good:) the only thing about this brand is that it is very very strong! Almost felt like it was burning once when one got stuck to the roof of my mouth! I love the flavor but too strong!!
Bethany C.
Owasso, OK
I know people who swear by these for a quick fix so I decided to give it a try and I was not all that impressed. I think the taste is harsh and kind of burns your mouth and then the effects of the minty fresh breath doesn't last long. I would much rather use a breath mint.
Ashley S.
South Bend, IN
I think it's helpful for fresh breath, but I wouldn't necessarily recommend this to fight against bacteria in your mouth. For that, I use "regular" Listerine mouthwash. I purchase this at Meijer grocery store. I have not used these strips in a while but would purchase them again.
Jessica P.
Sarasota, FL
My dad is just always on point with these. He always has them available! Haha. Perfect for freshening up that breath before the interview or after garlic spaghetti! Totally recommend it. However, it can get gummy & give you a "cold burn" if you don't move it around at all.
Peggy S.
Kingwood, TX
Who doesn't want fresh breathe?!! These handy packets are so useful to have in your purse, in the kitchen junk drawer,  in your glove box, in a back pack or even the diaper bag! Just pop a strip on your tongue and it quickly melts away leaving a fresh taste in your mouth!
I love using Listerine Pocket Paks, they are easy to use, dissolves instantly on the tongue , whenever you feel you want to have fresh breath , you use them, they are sugar & alcohol free,Kill bad breath germs.
I always put them in my purse to use them whenever i want.
Karen E.
At school this is almost more popular than gum. I literally have to hide it because everyone wants one. The sheets are very fun and I like to let one sit in my mouth when I'm starving. Extremely convenient when u have bad breath or are bored. Honestly better than gum
Victoria W.
Webster , MA
I think these are just too strong for me. It's very harsh and my mouth hurts after using them. They still keep you minty fresh but there are definitely other things that can be used to do the same product. I don't recommend buying these, especially if you have sensitive teeth or gums
Arshi P.
Honestly when you just place this in your mouth it's veryyyyyy minty but not in a bad way like it actually helps out with people with bad breath and if ur in a rush this is a great alternative
Kristen D.
Bradenton , FL
Invigorating and super convenient! Keeps breath fresh for quite a while. I like to keep these in my locker at work in case I have a meeting or something comes up when I can't brush beforehand! Initially a bit strong but like I said, does a good job of freshening up.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.