BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Kathryn M.
Chesapeake, VA
On the go? Ate a stinky lunch? Pop one of these in and you'll be good to go. Packaging is super simple and about the size of the strip. For a single, individual pack they're about $1. The strips have the mouthwash feeling giving a cooling sensation. Yes, I would buy them again.
Andria R.
HANCEVILLE, AL
Listerine Pocket Paks Oral Care Strips is a great mouth freshener. Its very strong to the taste but you can feel it working on killing bad breath. Its a great value for the money. If you ever use these Strips in a crowd you can expect to share. Everyone will want to try.
Lauren H.
I love keeping these little packs everywhere. They're super tiny and easy to travel with. When you can't make it to a restroom to brush your teeth during the day or you just need to feel refreshed these are great! They're super strong with flavor and leave you feeling super clean.
Suzy R.
Until I received these in my Refresh Voxbox, I didn't realize that they were still being produced. And I had forgotten what I was missing. These are so very convenient to have in your purse. Faster refreshing than gum, and you can easily slip them into your pocket. Loved these!
Julio D.
These are amazing to have available with you. I work on the sales floor and we are not allowed to chew gum these are ideal. I am able to discreetly place one in my mouth and quickly get back to clients. I don't worry about having bad breath or making people feel uncomfortable.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is an ok product. They are thin, little strips of breath fresheners. Be careful that you place on your tongue and wait a moment. If not, it will stick to the roof of your mouth. Super intense flavor that can burn. I guess it works, but I am just not a fan of the strips.
Sophie A.
I love the oral care strips. When I'm in the office, it is not ideal to chomp on gum all day, so the best alternative are these strips. You have no idea how thankful I am for them. It makes my breath smell so fresh and melts so quick on the tongue that I forget about it.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I actually tried these on a whim when I found them at the dollar store. My family didn't like them because they had a horrible taste and they stuck to our tongue and they did not refresh our mouth at all. The whole idea of having a clean mouth was worth the fun of using these .
Heizel D.
Savannah
This is just an awesome item that I can keep everywhere and anywhere. It's very effective and I have it for every time I feel like my mouth doesn't smell fresh. I would recommended this item to everyone. I tell everyone that they should keep this item in their purse or car.
I love using Listerine Pocket Paks, they are easy to use, dissolves instantly on the tongue , whenever you feel you want to have fresh breath , you use them, they are sugar & alcohol free,Kill bad breath germs.
I always put them in my purse to use them whenever i want.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!