BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Bee K.
Saco, ME
These are pretty okay, but they can leave my mouth feeling a little dry. I bought them at Hannaford on a whim and they more or less met my expectations. I used to use these strips in high school and it was sort of a nostalgia buy, but honestly I prefer gum and brushing my teeth now.
Yadora M.
I used to eat this for snacks. That is not what you use this product for. But it is delicious. The product is placed in very nice packaging. It definitely met my expectations for my first time using it. I am not too sure that anything would be wrong with this product I think that it was perfect.
francesca  z.
Richmond , TX
Strong scent. Powerful freshness. Great for that on the go freshening. Definitely surpassed my expectations. Don't worry about leaving a bad impression because of bad breath when you have these babies to back you up. They've got your back. Just remember: they're freaking strong.
Kennethia V.
Forest Hill, TX
These are very useful. You can have fresh breath on the go. I'm not sure what the price was. It is very strong the person sitting across from you can smell it. It meet exceptions. For it to be so small it works great. I would recommend to others. It covers up strong smells from food and bad breath
Kya M.
Aurora, IL
I take these everywhere with me. I love how small they are and yet pack such a punch that feels like it lasts forever. I am not a gum person and don't want to just chomp on mints so these are my go to.
Beawty B.
Fairfield, CA
I pop these little stripe mints all the time.. They are good,discreet ,and they work wonders. I never leave home without them that is a staple I carry around in my purse and in the conceal of my car.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are still a very handy item! They are small and discreet. They fit in your pocket or in your purse so that they can be readily used. The dissolve quickly and leave your breath smelling fresh as ever.
ADRIANA C.
These little strips are great, and now that they have more than the original 2 (blue and green) packs that's a plus. My only complaint is... I can't get used to that initial sting they give. Other than that. Love these. I buy the wholesale packs at bjs and carry a pack in each bag.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I actually tried these on a whim when I found them at the dollar store. My family didn't like them because they had a horrible taste and they stuck to our tongue and they did not refresh our mouth at all. The whole idea of having a clean mouth was worth the fun of using these .
Kylie G.
Ozark
I love these but I'm not really good with strong mint flavors so I would say that is what is stopping me from using these, but they do work very well and I will consider trying the other flavors.  They are a good price for what they are and I would recommend these to others.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!