BY LISTERINE #9 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Selena A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I seriously LOVE these! They are so easy to sneak in your mouth last minute and as very portable. I keep mine in my purse and use them often when I feel like freshing up. Plus they are easily affordable (:
Jean M.
Bronx, NY
I use this when I go on interviews and meetings and it does work wonders. It keeps my mouth smelling clean because I don’t want to leave a wrong impression about how bad my breath was LOL. It’s harsh BUT IT WORKS! Especially if it’s something to cover up morning up breath. I recommend it.
Jennifer S.
Clarkston
I've tried these a few times. A little too minty And harsh for me. A little pricey for it being strips unless you buy in bulk. Its effective. It gets the job done. By eliminating nad breath. I use to use it as a teen. I probably wouldn't buy again just because it's not really needed for me.
Deanna B.
Los Angeles, CA
These were a great buy. I have used them for years. The packaging is nice. It is a little pricey because it is so much. I got it from Walmart or Sam's so i was expecting a lot. I probably would not buy that again because it was just too many buy I would buy them in a smaller amount.
Dolly M.
Vista, CA
Haven’t seen this for a bit but love these resolve quickly packaging easy to store size pretty good quantity of strips in pack and variety of flavors leaves your mouth minty fresh love this I find this product at local drug stores grocery stores and target or Walmart recommend for sure
Natasha C.
Reading
I love this mouthwash for the refresher of my mouth. The value is great and reasonable. The packaging is perfect for travelers. I am a repeat user of this type of packaging. I will definitely recommended
Kate L.
Saint Paul, MN
These are great for moments when it is inconvenient to be chewing on gum. These strips melt quickly, and are perfect for after you've have your morning coffee, or if your lunch had a few too many onions.
Connie C.
Brooklyn , NY
These are... okay. It's good in replacement for mints I guess, but they dissolve very quickly and I generally find that you need to have more than one sheet to really get that clean feeling. The novelty is great but I would only have these on hand if I went hiking or something.
Shelby P.
Bartlett , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The blue ones are the best! If you need extremely fresh breath and don't have a chance to brush your teeth, this is the way to do it. These are super minty and burn your mouth a little, but it's worth it!
ADRIANA C.
These little strips are great, and now that they have more than the original 2 (blue and green) packs that's a plus. My only complaint is... I can't get used to that initial sting they give. Other than that. Love these. I buy the wholesale packs at bjs and carry a pack in each bag.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Amazon