BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Madelin P.
Irving , TX
i really like them a lot i don't buy them anymore but they were my favorite ones i use to get them a lot and i would put one in my mouth than like 2 min i would put another dk why if it was miniy already i think i just stop buying them because people kept annoying me with that "can i have some " but i would but them again
Kelly H.
Toledo
These strips are good for a quick pop of fresh breath, but they don't last very long. The taste is very strong, so be prepared for the burn when you put one in your mouth. If you're in need of a quick mouth refresher after a coffee or meal, I'd recommend these, but they won't keep you feeling fresh for very long.
none n.
california
Love the listening packs. Great sizeto keep around your purse, car, home etc. usually have some around and in my purse to have after a onion burger or some sort lol different places usually have different deals for them . Would recommend for those who don't really like him and or can't chew gum because of work, school etc..
Jacy A.
West Newton, MA
These listerine cool mint pocketpaks are my go to when I'm having a bad breath day, or even just after lunch. At first I was not expecting them to work very well, but they work so effectively, I just love it. I bought them at CVS for like three bucks for a 3 pack. I was so happy and can't wait to repurchase.
Nicole H.
Pekin, IL
These breath strips are no joke whatsoever. I keep these in my purse. They definitely work to get rid of bad breath. But the only reason why I'm giving it 4 out of 5 stars is because they tend to burn when you put them on your tongue. Nothing too bad, but just would be nice to get fresh breath without the burn lol
Elaine P.
Ozone park , NY
First off ge wintergreen is the better flavor but if you don't have a choice fresh breathe is better than nothing. And these are just okay nothing special and they leave a weird after taste. If your really looking for something to freshen your breath and your not a gun chewer get the pocket sprayers not the strips
Amanda M.
Sewickley, PA
These are pretty good and powerful at first but the freshness definitely does not last as long as I would like it too. It actually ends up leaving a weird tasting film in my mouth. I've stopped using them because of this.
Brianna B.
Columbus, OH
I use to use these as a kid because i thought they were fun. They really feel refreshing in your mouth but sometimes they were so strong it would burn. They are an ok idea to make your breath smell better but I wouldn't buy them as an adult. Interesting idea though, I would rather take one of these then use a breath mint.
Kayla H.
Pembroke, NC
OMG I loved these growing up as a kid. Swear I'd put one in my mouth every 5-10 minutes. Would always leave my mouth feeling extra clean lol. I love how they dissolved so quickly but effectively made my mouth feel clean.
Kylee O.
Worked very well for me, I just think it's a little pricey. But it definitely does what it says and met my expectations. The results didn't last long, and my only other complaint is that it actually hurt my teeth because they are a little sensitive. Kind of like when you eat too much sugar. I had to remove them once this happened.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!