BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
GABRIELA B.
This is a good product to keep in your purse, makeup bag or anything. I received the mint flavor on the #RefreshVoxBox several months ago. It's good and does a great job refreshing your breath, the only thing is that the taste is very strong, so it could be a little uncomfortable when you put it on your tongue at first time.
Rachel G.
Athens, OH
This is a great product to use to get quick fresh breath. The strip that is placed along the tongue leaves a feeling of residue and sticky feeling. This is the down fault of this product. The strip has a very strong blast in your mouth. I would probably not buy this product again and I would try a breathe spray instead.
Maureen N.
Waterbury, CT
I bought a little pack to try. I put one on my tongue and it felt like i had just stuck it to an icicle. It burned, and it tasted terrible. It didn't really give my breath a minty fresh flavor or anything. I wouldn't recommend this.
New M.
salt lake city, utah, UT
This is really practical, soothing, and helping to fight the bad breath.
1)The size: Its really practical, and perfect size to carry in your pocket or your bag.
2)Effectiveness: Dont judge the light layers and small size, this is like two little drops of Listerine coming to your mouth and making it all fresh and with the feeling of being cleaned up.
3)Practicability: You can wait it for it to melt on your tongue waiting for the effect to come trough and help you
Juliana A.
I love this product so much. This product leaves your breathe smelling good for a long period of time. I definitely met my expectations of this product. I am a repeated user of this product. The packaging is so compact and useful for traveling with small products. You just throw this in your purse and your good to go.
Shannan J.
Rossville, GA
Okay I had a bad experience with these strips. I keep them in my purse and while I was out one day, they all melted together. I thought this was my fault, so I got another pack...the same thing happened on a not so hot day. It seems as soon as you open them, exposing them to air, they melt. I have had 3 pack, all with the same results.
Olivia H.
San Antonio, TX
I love these breath strips, they melt so fast making it much more convenient then letting a mint melt or chewing gum. Also I feel as if it lasts a lot longer . I will be buying these again & again. Perfect to keep in your purse (:
Nina C.
Madison, AL
Not a fan of these. Way too strong to keep in your mouth. Would not repurchase. It was like the cool thing to have in middle school or high school. They were definitely effective at freshening your breath but not worth the burn
Jacy A.
West Newton, MA
These listerine cool mint pocketpaks are my go to when I'm having a bad breath day, or even just after lunch. At first I was not expecting them to work very well, but they work so effectively, I just love it. I bought them at CVS for like three bucks for a 3 pack. I was so happy and can't wait to repurchase.
Madelin P.
Irving , TX
i really like them a lot i don't buy them anymore but they were my favorite ones i use to get them a lot and i would put one in my mouth than like 2 min i would put another dk why if it was miniy already i think i just stop buying them because people kept annoying me with that "can i have some " but i would but them again
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!