BY LISTERINE #4 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Tiffany C.
Staten Island, NY
I received this in my Refresh Voxbox & I think these things are great! The packaging is compact and convenient because it’s small enough to fit right into your purse or pocket. Pop one strip of these into your mouth to really freshen your breath, no gum chewing needed! They’re perfect for school, work, a date, or any kind of formal event.
Cristina A.
Gurnee
Good product don't get me wrong. Nice and quick way to get fresh breath after eating meal with onions or something. In my opinion I'll rather chew gum and that being said is because I feel like this is too harsh on my mouth and feels like you are taking a shot of listerine which I don't like the feeling. It's not something I would buy again.
T'keyah D.
After i eat breakfast, lunch or dinner I make sure to use a strip. It has your mouth feeling all minty & clean like you have just brushed your teeth. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who likes to keep a fresh minty smell.
kAy h.
ithaca
These trips didn't make my teeth very white but I did see a difference after a few times of using them. However they did make my teeth hurt. Yes hurt. My teeth can be sensitive but four some reason whiting strips cause them to ache. I honestly would not by them again. I would probably use a home remedy or go get them whitened professionaly
Xochitl R.
Chino, CA
I enjoy using Listerine Pocket Pass Oral Care Strips.  They are very convenient and practical.  They are excellent when you are on the go or on a long trip. They are very effective in making your mouth feel fresh and eliminating bad mouth odor.  The down fall however that they are a little expensive for my taste.
Nicole M.
Winter Spgs, FL
These little strips are a great way to freshen your breath anytime during the day or evening. They are great for my work place since we are not able to chew gum while working, but these little strips are perfect, pop one in and go. I buy them often and have a stock of them at home, in my purse and in my car. Highly recommend to everyone.
Stacy A.
Trumann, AR
Lusterine is just the best! I've found nothing more refreshing that leaves an all day clean feeling like listerine. I use the strips on the go, just about every single day. They are so convenient and easy to use. These are great to have during the lunchtime hours. Especially when the afternoon holds more to dos than the morning.
Alicia S.
Missouri City, TX
Single handedly one of the greatest inventions for pocket breath freshening ever! I love them, they kill the germs, they freshen your breath, and don't take up much space. Once you get over that initial burn, lol, it's cool breezes from then...until! Honestly, they last so long i don't realize that my breath has gotten unfresh.
Sandy H.
Marysville, CA
These are great when your on the go and find yourself in need of fresh breath and a clean
feeling mouth. Great for after going out to eat either on a date or with friends. With these little packs you can always be fresh and discreet.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I love these strips! Not only are they handy but they are so efficient, it's like brushing your teeth in the middle of the day because it gives you such a great, fresh and clean feeling in your mouth! It dissolves easily, tastes great and works immediately! Thanks influenster for giving me a chance to try it in the refresh voxbox!
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Allison B.
East Lansing, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Amazon