BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Joshua R.
Utica
I keep them in my purse and on my desk at the office. When I drink coffee and a coworker is about to approach me, I put one on my tongue to prevent the unpleasant coffee odor from my mouth. They are extremely useful!
These are one of the best things created for humankind!!
Rochelle G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product is a must have for your everyday oral hygiene. I floss first, then brush, then mouthwash, and pop one of these in and I'm ready to go. it's great for a pick me up in the middle of the day. any to just throw in your purse and go. the flavor is a light mint that melts on your tongue and leaves your breath minty fresh.
Sumayyah S.
Margate, FL
I love these! I received a free sample in my #RefreshVoxBox but I've been purchasing these way before I received the sample. The breath strips work in seconds and they literally refresh you and wake you up and they're so easy to carry around. A must have product in your purse!
Maria R.
Griffith, IN
I love these, they are great for when you're done eating or when you're on the go and you realize your breath could use a little help. They taste great and since they come in a set you can keep one in your car, your purse, and your home. Always a great thing to have around.
Ali O.
Hays, KS
These bad boys definitely keep away bad breath but they are STRONG. I personally don't mind a quick minty pick up but if you are sensitive to mint or no a fan, skip out on these. I loved the travel friendly packaging and think its a great way to freshen up on the go. My favorite way to use is taking it with me when im out on the town. Never have to worry about lingering scents.
jayne B.
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Mandie T.
Lake Charles, LA
I received this free from Influenster in my VoxBox for testing purposes. This fits in my purse or pocket. I meet with clients and I always like to refresh. This was quick and I didn't have to pull out some gum. This is refreshing. I forgot how good these things were. I like when you breathe in with your mouth and it cools the back of your throat off. It feels very good.
Sofia M.
I love these things so much! They are awesome for on the go and I know that they have been around forever. They are cooling and refreshing - I remember I at a whole pack in 10 minutes once when I was about 10. Not a lot, but I love them so much they are great.
Lexi B.
These fit perfectly in my purse, and are very ideal for traveling long distances when unable to brush your teeth. They're strong enough to freshen your breath and give a cooling sensation. Definitely recommend if you're constantly worrying about bad breath!
Emily H.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to think this was so minty back when I was younger. This definitely makes your breath smell so minty and fresh right after you take a strip. But the only thing that I don't like, is the texture of the strip and how it curls up and dissolves in your mouth. Kind of feels a little gross having it turn sticky. But I mean, it does the job though. Keeps my breath smelling good~
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!