BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Nikki M.
Orange, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm a oral hygiene nut and fresh breath is a must! Listerine Pocket Paks Oral Care Strips work better than gum or mints. Listerine kills the germs that cause bad breath so using these is a no brainer! The strip disolves on your tongue in seconds leaving your mouth feeling fresh and tasting great.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They do awesome job in freshening your breath. I really like them I just fine in mint flavor only I don't know about other flavors. They are thin like a paper. Did those very quickly in your mouth and give you very fresh breath
Orlando M.
Always buying this product. have been using this breath mint for years and always seem to keep my breath fresh for an all day clean feeling. i have braces and don't chew gum. use this after i eat if i can't brush them after i eat. recommend for people with braces for a great fresh breath,
Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
I love to carry this with me , sometimes you don't have the chance to brush your teeth after eating , so definitely this is a life saver .
Little, cute package, i will fit almost everywhere, very affordable and almost all the pharmacys and supermarket carries them
Kryssi M.
Buckeye, AZ
These are definitely effective in providing instant fresh breath, but can be over-powering and leaves a sticky/gritty feeling on your tongue after using. I have only bought these a hand full of times, but they are perfect to fit in a purse or work bag and have on hand at any moment.
Peyton G.
Taft
These delightful minty fresh Listerene strips are a must for your bag!!! Better than gum!! It’s as if you had a mouthwash just in that second! They are amazing and an essential!! Definitely will be purchasing again!! I love all these products!! LISTERINE POCKETPAKS® Oral Care Strips Cool MintListerine Ultra Clean Access Flosser Mint Refill HeadsLISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash Cool Mint
Marisa S.
This product is very convenient and pretty useful. Their compact size is extremely helpful- most of the time. They get lost sort of easily, so be sure to put them in a smaller pouch, and remember where that is. The taste, especially the mint, is very strong, which proves helpful a few hours after you take one, but a few minutes, it is pretty intense. I do love how they dissolve on your tongue!!
Alice L.
El Paso, TX
I used these a couple years back and only use them once in a while now but they’re a great mouth freshener when you need that extra freshness when you’re about to start your day. Or even after lunch/dinner and you’re at work. However the only thing I disliked is that sometimes when it’s dissolving it feels a bit sticky... the consistency just didn’t feel good for me! But it’s great for that extra freshness after a meal!
Axelle F.
Fort Worth, TX
These pocket strips are very convenient and easy, you just pop one in and go. They dissolve easily and are very strong. I had eaten lots of garlicky Chinese food and it completely made the gross taste of stale Chinese food leave my mouth and made my breath smell fresh as if I'd just brushed my teeth! These are so refreshing, I'll definitely be using these instead of mints when I'm in the run!
Rochelle G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product is a must have for your everyday oral hygiene. I floss first, then brush, then mouthwash, and pop one of these in and I'm ready to go. it's great for a pick me up in the middle of the day. any to just throw in your purse and go. the flavor is a light mint that melts on your tongue and leaves your breath minty fresh.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!