BY LISTERINE #9 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Chelsea R.
Indianapolis, IN
These have their pros and cons but overall I must say that I don't recommend them very highly. These are effective in using for just a little freshen up after a meal or something if you have no way to get to a bathroom to brush. They work for that purpose but overall they sting your tongue and have such an overpowering and strong taste that I almost prefer to just chew a piece of sugar free mint gum after a meal. If these weren't so powerful and didn't give off that burning sensation, id probably recommend these more.
Cher C.
Merrick, NY
When these first came out. I had a dog that wouldn't let us clean her teeth. She would attack us and it was just a very dangerous situation every night till we gave up. Now while I don't recommend this for the use in any type of animal, I just wanted to share. While I was at my wits end with my dog's nasty doggy breath I decided to give her one. It instantly gave her fresh breath that it lasted for 3 whole days!!!! I'm not exaggerating it true. So I figured that since it worked so well on her that I can rely on this to keep my breath fresh even eating foods that are knows to make breath very unfriendly!
Melissa S.
I think at one point everyone has tried these. Listerine strips sums up my entire child hood hahaha! I remember eating these like candy as a child and now i still find myself using and replacing them for breath mints. I love the packaging its so small that it fits anywhere, in a wallet, a purse, and pocket anywhere! The strips stay in place and its easy to just get one strip out at a time. I think for the amount of strips it brings its at an affordable price. One strip goes a long away trust me
Liann M.
Estas tiras de menta de disolución son perfectos para llevar en el bolso e ideal para una rápida después del almuerzo refrescarse. De hecho, me compré estos para reemplazar mi aerosol Nicorette Quick-niebla, con la esperanza de destete a mí misma todos los productos de nicotina, ahora sustituir uno de cada dos aerosoles con una tira Listerine lugar, ya que proporciona un sabor a menta muy similar a la pulverización.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Best breath fresher out there. Its so little it can fit anywhere, pockets and purses. The price is good on them about $2-$3 for a pack and it should last you a while. They are sold at most stores. I love the cool minty feeling and the tingling in your mouth as the strip disappears.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
I like these because I can carry them around and they are so easy to use and I can use these throughout the day. Is great for the price that you pay for and Listerine has never done me wrong so I say go ahead and try this and see what you think for yourself.
Khareece M.
Miramar, FL
This is a perfect on the go fresh breath go to. Gum doesn't quite get your breath as fresh for as long as this does. For the most part I was able to pick this up at any pharmacy or grocery store. The only thing I found was that the flavor and intensity was a bit much to get use to at first but after you get use to it, you will not regret this purchase.
Michelle M.
I have tried these several times, when they first came out I was so excited to try them- but they have always been just too minty- too strong for me. It makes you want to take a drink but anything you drink just makes it worse, as with anything minty! I would not recommend using these unless you really like super strong minty mouthwash flavors.
Teresa N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These Listerine Breath Strips are effective but I can't eat these. First of all, the strip leaves a weird film on your tongue when it dissolves. Second, it burns my tongue! Just like the Listerine mouthwash, I feel like it's burning the taste buds off my tongue. I wouldn't recommend these. There are better alternatives out there so get you a breath mint that doesn't require you to forfeit your taste buds.
Ally M.
Moyock, NC
They do exactly what the are supposed to! Taste amazing, my personal favorite is LISTERINE POCKETPAKS® Oral Care Strips Cool Heat. The trick is to buy them in bulk rather a single pack at a gas station the saving is unbelievable. You can't just have one, two or three before I force myself to put it down. Taste too good! #adultcandy
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Amazon